Crack the Anvil (OOC)

Gizmo

The assumption here is that the three of you have already met up and agreed to work together but I'll let you decide how you want to approach things! Feel free to give me the appropriate skill checks to figure out more about what you're looking at or if you're going to try to get any closer without being seen.

Alright, sorry about the delay, long day at work. Couple of questions:

1) How big is the city? My minion has ESP through Radio sense, basically hacking computers and cameras and I'd love for her to be able to feed us more information but I know she's safely in Wading Way in AR Industries...but can she reach with 200 miles to have a look at what is going on? If so I'll roll a notice for her as well.

2) How much of the surroundings is rubble and how much is intact for us to creep through?

Mamba rolls 14 for Notice to look more closely at the area and try and find ways in and out of the Omega drone: http://orokos.com/roll/631437

That's definitely enough distance but given the circumstances I'm going to say that a lot of the cameras in the city are destroyed or offline. Akhona may be able to tap into a home security camera or two in Kingston but it's going to be hit and miss. Have her make a Computers check followed by a Gather Information check for me in this case.

If you want to make that Notice check, Cubismo, I'll let you guys know what you spot!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...