How Much Further to Fall [OOC]

All right, spending an HP to power-stunt: 

Healing 14 (by the power of Imhotep; Flaw: Others Only, PF: Stabilize) [15PP] 

I submit, TT, that Arrowhawk's pantheon-related taunting is a suitable enough trigger of Anna's complications to give her an HP - but I'll let you decide that. If nothing else, it's certainly heroic! ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DICE: 10#1d20 1 19 1 13 20 5 19 15 5 14

Eeeh. Well, currently Arrowhawk has 5 HP, 3 base, 2 because you awarded in the first fight. This means she's going to triumphantly going to do her final act ass kicking. 

Arrowhawk will use her actions to attack, Power Attacking for -2 to hit, +2 DC each time. If it's at range, she's Blast it, if it comes in close, she'll Strike it with the bow. If she misses, which she will with her initial 1 to hit, she will use a HP to re-roll (which I assume slides it along to the next roll in the chain). Obviously if the 1 lands on a Toughness save for her, she'll re-roll that too :P

• 2 weeks later...

All right, let's do this:

Wadjet: 18, Unharmed, using Lady Horus's HP

Omegadrone: 13, Unharmed, 0 HP

Arrowhawk: 3, Unharmed, 5 HP

Wadjet is going first, and she manages to hit the Omegadrone. It uses the 10 for its TOU roll and takes a Bruise.

Omegadrone: 13, Bruised x1, 0 HP

Arrowhawk: 3, Unharmed, 5 HP

The Omegadrone then attacks her with the 16 for a 28 to-hit, DC27 TOU. If Ecal is using the 19 that's second in row, that's Improved Critical and it hits, so... I guess that will be a +5 to damage, taking it up to DC29 TOU. If so, the Omegadrone uses the 18 for TOU, blowing off the impact. More stuff tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

God, this got let go. 

All right, so, Round 2. AA has told me Wadjet will be using her highest dice for TOU right now, which is the 14, so that will be a Daze and a Bruise. If she spends an HP to burn off the Daze, which I suspect she will, she can withdraw using Stealth. The Omegadrone then turns to Arrowhawk, using the 11 to hit on ; as per Ecal's wishes, the 1 for TOU will be rerolled to 13, which will be a 21 total, giving her a Daze and Bruise. As Arrowhawk has many HP to her name, I will assume she will spend another HP to shake off that Daze, especially as she rolled a 20 to-hit and will be doing DC30 TOU to the Omegadrone. The Omegadrone uses its 10 for TOU, which gives it another Bruise and leaves it Dazed. 

Omegadrone: 13, Bruised x2, Dazed (Arrowhawk's Action), 0 HP

Arrowhawk: 3, Bruised x1, 3 HP

Round 3, Wadjet may still be withdrawing with the hostage, unless AA chooses to take a different route, in which case I will modify these actions. The Omegadrone shakes off its Daze - so, another HP for all - and takes a swing at Arrowhawk... with his 4, so that goes wild. Arrowhawk, in turn, swings with her 5, so that will miss the Omegadrone. 

Any change to actions for Round 4 and on?