John sat in front of the computer, late at night in his office in AR industries, the lights were off and his face was lit by the glow of the screen. The pale glare highlighted the scars on his face as he looked over his shoulder to make sure Akhona wasn't standing there. He had left her sleeping a few hours ago but paranoia was one of the things that never left him. Sighing he pressed on the link, apparently the Freedom City Auxiliary had an online application...the first questions popped on the screen and he started to type.

1) What is the alias/name you will if you are accepted as a member.

Black Mamba

2) What is your origin, if Earth what country are you from?

South Africa, but I spent a long time in Dakani and recently in Freedom City itself.

3) Why do you want to join the Auxiliary?

During the Terminus Invasion the members of the Freedom City League saved my children and family, as such I feel indebted and having greater than normal skill and power I feel I can contribute to the Freedom league and the greater good of the world and city eventually.

4) What powers/devices/skills do you have that would help you in the Auxiliary?

I own a battlesuit sponsored and maintained by AR Industries as part of their advertising campaign. It allows me to fly, participate in superhuman level hand to hand combat, move large weights and capture targets. I was a skilled hunter of big game and superhuman level dangers before this and would be willing to put these skills to use capturing defeating evil and crime.

5) Do you have any loyalties/enemies or other complications that might need to be considered when assigning missions?

I have a corporate sponsor, as mentioned above, in AR industries. They upkeep and maintain the suit I use and I have to appear in the occasional ad campaign. I also have strained relationships with some of the Red Hyena Ukoo in Dakana.

6) Is there any reason you wouldn't be able to work with other members of the Auxiliary to achieve the ends of the Freedom league?

No, I work well on teams and was trained in the military to start. I am used to cooperation and taking orders as needed but will not complete an order that is ridiculous or obviously undermines my health or the cause of the Auxiliary.

7) Are you capable of healing others or keeping them alive if injured?

I am not trained in any medical aid, although given time I will be able to care for myself my abilities are aimed towards capturing or neutralizing targets not administering urgent or otherwise first aid.

8]  In the event of you death, injury or removal from a timeline who needs to be told of your loss?

Only my corporate sponser AR industry, and the CEO Akhona Ross. If possible have the Black Mamba Weapon System returned to her.

9) The Auxiliary is a volunteer organization, as such you will not receive any kind of benefits, payment or remuneration for your efforts. What do you see as your reward for working with the Auxiliary?

I do not expect to recieve any kind of benefit. I am doing this to meet other superheros and help the world be a better place. There is enough bad that has been done in the world, I am only trying to make up for it and balance the scales.

10) In the event of a worldwide catastrophe, or one in another dimension or in outer space would you be willing to travel?

I'd prefer not to, I have family in Freedom City, but I would be able to travel for a short while away from the city but would need to be able to get back. I have no means of dimensional travel but would be willing to discuss extenuating circumstances.

11) If you had to choose between saving a civilian and letting a villain escape or capturing the criminal which would you chose?

Capturing the criminal, one life saved would not equal the number of lives that would be lost in another plot by the villain.

12) How do you feel about aliens, super humans from another dimension or others who might be working with you?

I have learned the hard way to accept others for who they are on the inside and not what they look like or sound like. I am able to work with many others, I am sure I have some hidden prejudices that many people have but I can work around them. I've had to do it in my life before.

13) Do you have any weakness or vulnerabilities that should be considered when assigning missions?

Yeah, under the tin can I'm just a normal man. I bleed, I can get hurt and I can't breath in space. Make sure I have my tin can with me and make sure if it breaks someone can save me!

14) What resources, if any, can you bring with you to help the Auxiliary?

My connection to AR Industries means I can connect people to their medical facilities, and possible get them an interview with the CEO and she might be able to help out with some of her high tech gizmos. Other than that, see above, soldier in a tin can.

15) What do you fear in the world?

Losing my family, particularly my wife as she grows older.

16) What is your greatest ambition?

To make a difference in the world, to make up for some of the evil, and make a better place for my children free of prejudice and filled with justice.

17) How old are you if applicable?

56 years of age and wearing it well! Super fit, super strong and a massively powerful tin can to help me out with the rest. An age question really?

18) Would you describe yourself as a leader or a follower, and why?

A leader, although I've found my judgement to be lacking at times I have learned from my mistakes and have commanded men before. I know what it takes to lead small squads by example or from the front lines.

19) What is your greatest mistake?

Judging my wife by what she looked like and not who she was to start. She proved me wrong and taught me that everyone is worthwhile and to be valued.

20) If you could give your younger self one piece of advice what would it be?

Some fights are not yours to fight, no matter what the politicians or other people say and remember that you can't take money with you when you die and love is more valuable than any gold or crystals.

Introduction

Who are you? Sum yourself up in one sentence.
Bounty Hunter seeking redemption

Do you have any nicknames, street names, titles, or nom de plume?
Black Mamba, Rooivalk once upon a time but I'd have to kill you if I told you that story....kidding, I don't do that anymore.

What is your full birth name?
John Ross

Where do you live?
Freedom City, top floor of the AR Industries building

How old are you? What year were you born (if applicable)? 
56 born 1962

Physical Traits

What is your gender? If not applicable, please explain.
Male

How would you describe your heritage?
South African, born and raised

How tall are you?
5 ft 10

What is your body type?
Fit and muscular, not a body builder but rather a runner of marathons

Do you have any particular weaknesses, such as allergies or physical disabilities?
Missing one eye and have a cybernetic insert in my spine that lets me walk after my back was broken

How do you carry yourself? Are you graceful, or heavy on your feet? Can you be stealthy, do you walk with confidence? 
Walk a little heavier than most, thanks cybernetics, but I can be stealthy if needed. I walk with a degree of caution and tend to 
stick to a wall on my left hand side.

Describe your skin, eye, and hair color. 
Skin is tanned, eye is hazel and my hair is dark brown.

How do you wear your hair, if applicable? Do you have facial hair?
Usually shaved on the sides and back of the head with the top longer and styled into a plume. Normally have a five o'clock shadow 
by about 10' o clock and that's kind of how I look all day.

Do you consider yourself attractive? Do others?
No, scars and a missing eye destroyed my boyish good looks, now I look like a mid 20's man used as target practice by other people.

Do you have any scars, tattoos, piercings, or birthmarks?
Missing my left eye, scars over most of my body in small amounts with a large scar over my lower spine and a small birthmark on my 
left ankle under the outside heel bone.

Do you resemble anyone famous?
Nope.

Do you have a dominant hand?
Right

What kind of clothing do you wear?
Typically jeans and a T-shirt, even under the Black Mamba power armor, I do wear black tie if I must but only if Akhona forces me 
too.

Do you wear makeup?
What? Don't be silly?

What is your vocal range? Is your voice distinctive in some way?
Deep and gravelly, struggles to sing higher pitched songs but tries anyway.

Do you have any distinctive habits, nervous tics, or mannerisms? Where did they come from, and what causes them? Do other people notice and remark on these habits? Do they annoy you or other people? 
I tend to stick to walls, try and keep them on my blindside and I turn my head so I'm looking with my right eye....mostly because 
I don't have a left eye. Most people are too polite to notice. People annoy me when they sneak up on my blindside, Akhona says I'm 
paranoid about it.

History

Where do you come from?
South Africa

Have you made any major moves, or do you live in your hometown?
I've moved a lot, many, many times actually. I've lived in most countries in Africa, South Africa in particular, Dakana and now 
America.

Do you feel loyal to your country of citizenship? Do you consider yourself patriotic? How do you feel about the government of your country?
No, I do not. I did once consider myself a patriot but that government lied to me and lead me astray. As such I'm a little more 
likely to be cautious around governments and their agents.

How do you feel about the place you come from? 
Bitter, mostly, not because of what is happening now but because of what happened in the past. South Africa made some big mistakes 
and lead many of us down paths that were not right for men to tread.

Where is your home town? What was/is it like?
Pietermartizburg. Compared to American cities? Smaller, unorganized and usually dirty. It was where I grew up, it was hot, and 
noisy and I loved it...not so much anymore.

Growing up, were most of the people you knew similar to you, or were you somehow a minority? How did that affect you? 
White people in Africa were always a minority but when I was growing up we were consider superior to others, and expected to treat 
them like inferiors...I did a good job.

Is there something you've always been really good at or really bad at? How has that affected your life? 
Hunting, always good at it, it lead me to my first career after my military service...not a great choice, bounty hunter. Bad, art, 
terrible at it.

Were there any traumatic experiences in your early years (death of a family member, abandonment, orphaned at an early age)?
Not really, ended up being present at the Battle of Capetown and that encouraged me to join the South African Army and, more 
importantly, their supers program.

Briefly describe a defining moment in your childhood and how it influenced your life.
Childhood, not really anything there. When I was 17 I was at the battle of Capetown, saw how dangerous outsiders and supers under 
the control of others could be to my country. This is what drove me to try and become a super in the first place.

What stupid things did you do when you were younger?
The usual, drinking, driving without a license and a little bit of weed.

Where did you go to school? How much school did you have, and did you enjoy it?
I went to the best schools my wealthy father could provide, got me through grade 12, then I had my military service which I could 
have got out of but I wanted to serve my country and make it a better place...foolish as I was I thought the super program was 
meant for me. That never really worked out well.

Do you have any mementos of your childhood? What are they, and why did you keep them? If you have none, why not?
Not really, I started collecting bladed weapons in my adulthood once I started to travel but never really collected anything as a 
young man. We moved a lot when I was young so not a lot of time collect, and when you move you tend to have to clean up each time.  

When did you decide to become a hero? Why? Did anyone influence you one way or another in the decision?
I've been running around pretending to be a super person for the better part of 40 years but a super hero is something new. 
It's been since the Terminus Invasion, as for Influences...that White Lion had some impact, although not as directly as many 
would think. The main reason, as always, was I saw people doing good in my face and was a benefactor of being saved...

Is the reason you give people for becoming a hero different than your real reason? If so, why?
Yes, I'm trying to make up for the evil I did as Rooivalk and in my early days. I was not a good guy at all, that of course no one but
Akhona knows.

Do you have any deep, dark secrets in the past that may come back to haunt you?
Yup, was a bounty hunter, a hunter of men for the Apartheid government. I did some pretty bad things to anyone who opposed them all
through Africa. People tend to react differently to me once they find out. There was no Truth and Reconciliation for a mercenary.
Just the war crimes court.

Do you represent yourself as being different from who you really are? Why?
Not really, John Ross is just not exciting he has limited ability to help. Black Mamba...he's the man.

If you do have these secrets, what do you fear would happen if the truth became known? How far would you go to protect those secrets? 
I'd be kicked out of America and sent to South Africa to be tried for my crimes. Pretty much anything other than hurting my own family.

Do you have any sort of criminal record? If so, is it public knowledge?
Not officially, Rooivalk is wanted in a few of the African Nations.

Family

What are your biological parents' names? 
Karen and Giovanni

Were you raised by them? If not, please explain and describe who raised you.
Yes

What was their standing in the community? What did/do they do for a living?
Dad was a well to do military contractor with Armscor and my mother was a teacher. I got a lot of attention, a lot of expectation and
they looked after me well. Dad made good money and we were wealthy.

Where are your parents now?
Mom and Dad are dead. I'm 56, and they were both smokers...didn't make it past their 70's

Did your family stay in one area or move around a lot?
Moved around a lot. Dad had to go where the work was so he was constantly on the move. 

How did you get along with their parents? How do you get along with them now (if applicable).
Mostly fine, conflicted with my Dad in my teenage years as I was more than a little stubborn. Mother fought with me about going
into the Super Hero program in the army but I never listened, now did I?

How do your parents view you now, or how would they? 
Mom would be proud, I'm a hero or at least I want to be. Dad...well, he wouldn't be able to get past the idea of Akhona being my
wife and not being white.

Do you have any siblings? If so how many and what are their names? Describe your relationship with them.
Only child.

What was your birth order in the family?
None

Where are your siblings now (if applicable)? Do they have families of their own? What do they do?
None

Do you stay in touch with them or have you become estranged?
None

Do you love or hate one member of the family in particular?
Loved both my parents.

Is any member of the family special to you in any way (perhaps, as a confidant, mentor, or arch-rival)?
No more than usual

Are there any black (or white) sheep in the family (including you)? If so, please explain.
Me, mostly, once I married Akhona I was essentially disowned by my dad. You can't be marrying those beneath you now can you?
Even worse to have kids with them.....

Do you have a notorious or celebrated ancestor? If so, please explain, including how it has affected your life.
No

Do you have a partner and children currently? If so, please describe them.
Akhona Ross, married for 26 years now, she is a Dakani woman from the Red Hyena Ukoo and still very beautiful.
Alexander Ross, 19 years old, just going to college takes after his dad is pretty stubborn but his mother can control him and
he's working on a degree to work in AR industries eventually.
Nkosozana Ross, 16 years old, our little rebel, resembles her mom but with lighter skin. Is in Claremont Acadamy, she's something
of a genius like her mother. 

What type of person would be your ideal mate?
Akhona...stubborn and determined, beautiful and intelligent. I couldn't ask for more than her. Sure things are getting a little more
difficult as she ages and I don't but we'll get through it.

Relationships

Do you have any close friends? If so, please describe them, and how you came to be close to them.
Akhona, my wife, is my closest friend. She traveled with me in the Rooivalk days, nursed me back to health after my accident and
then helped me through my issues with who she was when my prejudice threatened to derail our relationship.

Do you have a best friend? If so, how did they become your best friend? How close are you to your best friend?
Akhona...see above, she's put up with me treating her like a useful object and still nursed me to health and gave me back my legs.
There is no one else but her.

If you were to go missing, who would worry about you?
Akhona and Nkosozana, Alexander still thinks I'm indestructible.

Have you lost any loves? If so, how did it happen, and what did you do?
No

Do you have any bitter enemies? If so, please describe them and their history with you.
Closest is Lungile Masikani of the Red Hyena Ukoo. He is a problem, politically more than anything else. When I came to Dakana he
was betrothed to Akhona, unbeknownst to me, and when I took her out of Dakana he was mad. When I eneded up marrying her he was livid
then when I dared to have children with her, mixing her pure blood with my lowly blood, he was furious. When we came to Dakana I thought
he was going to take me on one on one. The world has a sense of Irony, that the racist that used to be me can appreciate that he thinks
his race is the best and shouldn't be weakened with the blood of others.

If you have enemies, how do you think they might attempt to work against you in the future?
Lungile is getting older, slightly older than me, so it's more likely he attacks me through his agents. I suspect he might try and 
kidnap or endanger my children to get me to be there and then attack me with Dakani warriors or artifacts. He really wants Akhona
even though he would never admit it I think he still loves her and couldn't hurt her..which is why he targets the kids.

What is the worst thing someone has done to you?
Tried to kill me? That's not unusual, threatened my wife and family and took out my eye.

Where do your loyalties lie? In what order?
Akhona, my kids, then being a good dude.

Who or what do you trust the most? Why?
Akhona, 26 years of marriage will do that. She's nursed me back from paralyzed, built the things that let me walk, fight etc. She is
my world and the reason I am what I am.

Who or what do you despise? Why?
Racists...nothing is more fanatical than a convert. I was one and I know how dangerous they can be, prejudice is a vicious weapon that
those in power can use to manipulate.

What qualities do you admire most in other people? Are these qualities you possess?
Bravery and willingness to put others needs before your own. I'm working on it. 

What qualities do you hate most in other people? Do you have any of those qualities?
Prejudice and shortsightedness. I did, and do, to varying degrees. 

Do you have a secret identity? If so, who knows it? Do you hide it from people who are close to you? Why? 
Kind of, I'm known as Akhona's husband, but not as the pilot of the Black Mamba system. My family know who I am, some of the higher
ups in AR Industry as well. The difficult is as Akhona continues to age I'm going to have to pretend to be someone else or they will
know I have other 'gifts' such as they re.

Do you work well on teams and in groups? Are you a leader or a follower?
Yes to both, I have some issues but I was a trained soldier. I can work in groups.  A leader, although I've found my judgement to be
lacking at times I have learned from my mistakes and have commanded men before. I know what it takes to lead small squads by example
or from the front lines. 

Are you on a super team? If so, how do you get along with your comrades? Do you trust them, or do you have secrets from them?
No not yet.

Are you a member of any church, fraternal organization, club, committee, political party, or other group? How much time do you spend on that?
Only AR Industry's and the local gun club.

Personality & Beliefs

Who are your heroes?
None really, my wife is the closest for what she's put up with.

Did you ever become disillusioned with former heroes or idols? If so, why and what were the circumstances?
I thought my dad had it all together and he knew the order of the world. Wow, was I wrong. He didn't know anything.

Do you like being a hero? If so, what is the most rewarding part? If not, what makes you keep doing it?
I'll let you know when I am. I'm hoping to be pretty good at it and it might be nice for people to be happy to see me for a change.

Is there anything that would make you give up hero work, or even switch sides?
Been on the other side already, didn't like the benefits. I'd do anything for my family though, anything, and my secret.

What are your short term goals (what would you like to be doing within a year)?
Saving people, being pretty well known locally.

What are your long term goals (what would you like to be doing twenty years from now)?
Found a solution for Akhona's aging issues...or, well I'm not sure at that point.

What is your greatest fear? Why? What do you do when something triggers this fear?
Losing my family, Akhona is just a matter of time and I don't like it, I don't like to admit it and I'm not talking about it more.

Is there anything you would give you life for? 
My Family.

How do you feel about money and material wealth? Do you desire it or disdain it? Are you miserly with what you have, or do you like to share? Is it a mark of success, or a means to an end?
Money is something that was important to me, very, now Akhona has control of that. I don't want anything to do with it. She takes care
of me and I enjoy the luxuries but I don't want to be involved in earning it or managing it. It brings out the worst in me.

How do you generally treat others?
As well as they treat me, but I'm trying to be better.

Are you a trusting person? Has your trust ever been abused?
No...and that's why it's never been abused. 

Are you introverted (shy and withdrawn) or extroverted (outgoing)? Do you have a lot of self-confidence?
Extroverted, but wary, I've been ambushed too many times or I've done the ambushing.

How do you act around attractive, available members of your preferred sex? 
I try and ignore them, I am married. It is becoming more difficult with time as the gap between Akhona and me grows but I do my best.

What are your most annoying habits?
I tap my fingers on any surface, fidget a lot and am a man of action more than planning.

Do you feel contempt for any general category of people? Who are they, and why?
NO. I've worked hard to get to that place, but sometimes I slip...and I don't like it or show it if I can.

What is your favorite food? Do you prefer any particular type of food? Do you take the time to enjoy your food, or do you eat as fast as you can?
Biltong. I do enjoy a good barbecue and the hole in the wall diners. I eat pretty slow as I talk a fair amount but I like to enjoy my food too.

What is your favorite drink (alcoholic or otherwise)?
A good whiskey

What is your favorite treat (dessert)?
Creme Brulee

Are there any specific foodstuffs that you find disgusting or refuse to eat?
Cooked apple, particularly with Cinnamon.

What is your favorite color? Are there any colors you dislike?
Black and blue are my favorite....I'm not a fan of yellows and browns.

What sort of music do you like? Is there any that you hate?
Nicklebakc, love Nickleback. Can't really get into Hip hop....

If you have a favorite scent, what is it?
Jasmine, Akhona's perfume

Do you have a favorite animal?
Cats....I love cats.

What is your most treasured possession? Why?
I have a bonsai I got from my dad, it's almost 40 years old and I've had to get a few miracles to keep it alive but it is.

Do you enjoy "roughing it", or do you prefer your creature comforts?
Both, I camped and roughed it a lot when I was younger but the penthouse is pretty sweet at this point in my life.

Is there a job or a task you would absolutely refuse to do?
Nope, pretty much done almost everything at this point.

Do you consider yourself a spiritual person? If so, how do your beliefs affect your life?How important is it to you?
Nope...but more and more questions abound as Akhona gets older. It's all very unfair when you think about it. Hard to believe in a
higher power that's going to let me be alone forever.

Was your faith influenced or molded by anyone special?
Time and bitterness.

If you belong to a religious organization, how often do you attend? Do you have a specific place of worship, or friends within the organization? How much do you agree with the beliefs of your organization? 
Nope.

Could you kill? Have you killed?
Yes, yes. It used to be for money, now it's only to protect my family. 

What circumstances led to you forming that conviction, or taking that action?
Originally it was greed and a desire to prove myself after I failed at the superhero project. Now it' to protect my family and kids.
Nothing is more important than their safety.

Are there circumstances under which you believe it is permissible to kill? What are they?
No, it's never permissible to kill but sometimes you have to.

How would you react to watching someone kill another person? Would your reaction be different if the killer was a friend or an enemy of yours? 
I would be upset in most cases, murderer is a terrible thing and it scars those who do it even if they don't admit it. Doesn't matter
who it is I'd prefer to avoid it altogether.

How would you react if something important was stolen from you?
Go get it back, and don't rest till I do.

How would you react to public humiliation?
Badly, I have a short temper, I'm likely to kick your butt. So don't

How would you react if a good friend or relative were purposely or accidentally killed? Has it happened to you?
I know the answer I'm supposed to give is to capture the person and submit them to justice, but this is one of those where I'm likely
to do what the old me would do and smash someones face. 

What do you consider to be the worst crime someone could commit and why?
Rape, using your power to take something that should only be giving willingly leaves the victim shattered and often being doubted.

If your life were to end in 24 hours, what five things would you do in those remaining hours?
-Take my family out to a really expensive meal in the evening
-Take Akhona somewhere really quiet were we can be alone for the last sunrise
-Tell my children to be better than I am
-Fly around in space for the first time and see things I've never seen as fast as I can
-Burn out the thrusters on the Black Mamba and go as fast as I can!

Career & Training

Do you have any special training in your hero skills? If so, where and how did you get it?
Yup, was a soldier for two years in the South African Army. Was part of the super soldier program for a very short time but 
finished my time as a sniper and a scout. Also worked pretty hard with Akhona, once I found her, to get better at using the suit
to achieve goals.

Who taught you the most about your heroing abilities? What was your relationship with that person?
The sergents of the scout platoon and experience, didn't enjoy any of them personally but they were effective in what they did. 

Do you have any particularly unusual skills? How did you acquire them?
Other than flying a metal body shaped tank, nope.

Do you do something besides hero work for a living? Have you ever done anything else, or do you plan to?
Was a bounty hunter for a long time. I don't plan on doing anything else, AR Industries gives Akhona and I enough money to keep 
me out of any real work.

What is your preferred combat style?
Smashing peoples faces, or throwing buildings at them? No seriously, combat is tactics. I prefer to neutralize as many as I can with
my flash bangs before focusing on taking out the those with ranged powers with snare and closing on them to take them out of the equation.
Dealing with the smashers from the air if I can.

Have you ever received any awards or honours?
Hahahaha, no but there are a few nice wanted posters in Africa somewhere.

What skill areas would you like most to improve in? Is there anything you can't do that you wish desperately you could?
Maybe I should learn to be better with people? Akhona covers for me a lot but yeah, I'm the smash man. Seriously, I desperatly wish
I could stop Akhona from aging....or at least let me age, I hate us growing apart.

How do you act around people who are more skilled than you in areas you'd like to improve? Are you jealous, or do you try and learn?
Always try to learn, doesn't mean jealousy does occur. Particularly with cool weapons or tricks that I can't do yet. Watching Akhona
put together armor or weapons is somewhat awe inspiring.

Lifestyle & Hobbies

What is a normal day for you? How do you feel when something interrupts this routine?
Wake up at 5:30am, hit the gym or pool for an hour or so, then up to the kitchen for breakfast with the kids and Akhona. After that
it's getting the kids to school, then back to the office for some paperwork got to keep up apperances of having a real job even have
my own office. Then it's into the suit to fly around and test all the various changes Akhona made to the programing and giving her 
feedback. Then back to being a normal and going to pick up the kids helping them with homework. Fortunatly we don't have to shuttle 
them around much anymore they can both drive, but I do sometimes fly around and check on them in the suit again. Supper is at 7pm sharp,
anyone late has to explain to Akhona why and none of us like to do that. Then in the evening I usually do all my checks for anything
interesting. I like to do a little more in the gym or pool and then do a last fly around the city late at night before going to bed.

I like to vary my routine, being doing this far a long time already, since 1995 and I'm not really upset when something shakes it up.
There is always the little bit of adrenaline when it looks like something might put the kids in danger but mostly I'm happy to get some
thing exciting to do.

Do you have any hobbies, or interests outside hero work? What are they, and where did you pick them up?
I collect guns and blades from across the world and I've piked up tai chi and yoga to help me work out the stiffness in some of the
scar tissue.

What do you do for fun?
Fly very fast! Play with my kids, although they don't do that as much as they used to.

Do you have a costume? What does it look like?
The black and gold Black Mamba weapon system.

How do you normally dress when not in costume?
Jeans and a T-shirt if I can get away with it.

What do you wear to bed most nights?
Boxers

Do you wear any special jewelry? What is it, and what does it look like?
A silver wrist band that is a transceiver for the Black Mamba suit so it can find me and I can put it on in a moment.

Do you have a special place where you keep your valuables?
AR Industries penthouse under the care of security or in the vault under the building if need be.

What's your preferred means of local travel? How about long distance?
The Black Mamba for both if I can, but sometimes I have to use mundane. I have a camero that Akhona bought for me to drive around
when I'm being normal and then the company jet for long distance.

Miscellaneous

Have you ever made a will, or tried to make arrangements for your death? What provisions did you make? 
Yup, Akhona made me, she gets everything and then it's split evenly between the kids. Hers is the same...yay family.

If your features were to be destroyed beyond recognition, is there any other way of identifying your body?
Cybernetics in my spine and a few other places has ID markers that Akhona could use to identify me.

What would you like to be remembered for after your death?
As someone who made the world a better place and was a good father and husband.

Do you believe you pose a threat to the public? Why or why not?
Sometimes, I tend to go for the greater goal than the immediate gain. So I'm catching the bad guy, even if it means the building falls
down and a couple of civilians don't make it.

What do you perceive as your greatest strength?
Quick deliberate decision making. 

What do you perceive as your greatest weakness?
Bad temper and a tendency to revert to maximum firepower

As a player, if you could, what advice would you give your character? Speak as if he/she were sitting right here in front of you. Use proper tone so they might heed your advice...

Listen, John, I know it's been a long struggle to get where you are but don't give up as much as you've survived you have a lot to learn about life. It's not just surviving but also thriving,

make sur you take the time to enjoy your life, do your best to keep growing into the person White Lion saw you could be and never, ever give up on Akhona! Show us what you can do!

Edited by Tarrakhash

Black Mamba Rep Table

This includes information about Black Mamba, Rooivalk, Akhona Ross, John Ross and AR Industries

Gather Information:

DC 10 Black Mamba is seen on AR Industry Commercials, usually in the background.

John Ross is married to Akhona Ross and has two children.

DC 15 Black Mamba surfaced in Freedom City from time to time, but has never seemed to be a permanent resident till more recently. He was sighted during the Terminus Invasion and when the Blackstone Prisoners escaped.

Akhona Ross is a Dakani woman of some political  connection.

John Ross is South African born, and served in their military at some point.

DC 20 Black Mamba is designed to capture and incapacitate criminals.

Akhona Ross was betrothed to a powerful political figure in Dakana before she left the country with John Ross

John Ross and Akhona's relationship was professional before it turned romantic, some said there was even some dislike between them initially.

DC 25  Akhona Ross was a member of the Red Hyena Ukoo, a powerful member with a bright future before she threw it all away to run off with a mercenary.

Rooivalk was a bounty hunter who specialized in capturing people and returning them to the highest bidder.

John Ross lost an eye in the Terminus Invasion.

The Black Mamba flying around at the time of the Terminus invasion had two eye slits and looked like it had been rushed into production.

Knowledge (Business)

DC 10 AR Industry's sponsers Black Mamba and provides him with a lot of his Technology.

Akhona Ross owns AR Industry's a medical technology Company.

DC 15 AR industry used to be a weapon production company but has since shifted it's focus to medical cybernetics.

John Ross works at AR Industry

DC 20 AR Industries weapons and medical technology tend to rely on Dakani Crystals

John Ross doesn't actually seem to have a function at AR Industry's

DC 25 The weapons templates used in the Black Mamba suit are similar to those used in the Rooivalk battle suit from more than 25 years ago.

Knowledge (History)

DC 15 John Ross is a famous South African folk hero who lived with Shaka Zulu who considered him lucky because of his red hair.

DC 20 The White Lion and the Rooivalk fought at least two times in Dakana.

DC 25  A list of the people who took part in the South African super hero program includes a John Ross. He is listed as a failed applicant who finished his tour of duty as a sniper and scout. If it is the same John Ross he has aged very well. He looks 24 but this John Ross is 56 years old.

Knowledge (Streetwise)

DC 20 The Rooivalk was a bounty hunter in Africa, particularly South Africa during the Apartheid years.

DC 25 The Rooivalk's pilot was a member of the South African Super Hero's program and was rejected from it.

Knowledge (Technology)

DC 10 AR Industry's is currently doing research into replacing eyes, many believe that this is because the owners husband is missing an eye.

DC 15 AR Industry is on the leading edge of medical cybernetics that allow those with damaged spines to walk again.

DC 20 The original spinal cybernetic model used as a prototype also includes control nodes for driving something like a battlesuit or remote controlled vehicle.