Characters Seeking Action - Wonderful player too!

Hey, first character is in the final bits of character approval and I want to see if there is anyone looking to GM/play with him and his lovely wife!

The idea behind Black Mamba is, as summarized by Exaccus:

"ultimately underneath all that bluster he was once a patriotic solider who wanted to help and do good.

he fell off the path
but the path was waiting when he got back"

I have him ready to seek out the Freedom City Auxiliary and see what he can do to help the greater good. His wife (Minion) is his back up who fixes his armor and provides him a place to live when he's not trying to save the world. She also works on Medical cybernetics and is happy to help other people who earn her trust maintain/build their tech devices. So A couple of options is to either someone to introduce him the Auxiliary as a GM, an already approved Auxiliary PC who can guide him into being a hero and then possible tie ins with other PC's who interact with Akhona.

I'm excited about both of them, so if people want to interact with just one or the other on the side in other threads and times...if that's even a thing, I'm happy to write!

Because it's important, typically I can post 3-4 times a week.

• Tarrakhash changed the title to Characters Seeking Action - Wonderful player too!

And a general plea for any GM's short, tall, smart, not so smart I'll take them all :D

I'm just learning right now, but I've built my characters and am ready to go. Black Mamba has already seen some action but Chromium and Dara Tiagara would both love somebody to shower them with bullets...or something. If you have any ideas, whether it's as a GM or as someone who would like to Team up with them and then we hunt down a GM that would be great! Generally I can post 3-5 times a week and I'm usually on the chat multiple times a day.

Please...don't make me beg!

• 2 months later...

And another attempt to find some play for my dudes.

Black Mamba is eager to learn what it means to be a super hero, having just joined the Auxillary! Looking for redemption story lines and willing to play nice with others!

Chromium, fresh off his first brush with Jigsaw man, is looking for crime to smash, trying to figure out night school and learning how to investigate crimes so he can actually catch a bad guy or too in Bedlam!

Let me know!