I'm a Believer... Are You?

Sylinator

A new, relatively unknown hero called Hypno-Hippie has recently arrived in Freedom City, and is looking to make her public debut by hosting a public Super Freaks sermon as a charity event. Fliers have been passed around, ads placed on what seems to be every single bus stop and lamppost in the city. Some heroes have been invited by the city as security detail in the event that something goes horribly, horrendously wrong, and a message like hers is bound to rub some people off the wrong way.

I'm kinda hoping @Avenger Assembled could attend, because, since because it's his creation, I want to make sure I'm getting the real "spirit" and functionality of the group correctly. Also, I was planning on having the Third Eye, a Super Freaks-affiliated hero, attend. Other than that, I am hoping to have approximately two to three other players involved, at most.

This will have been my very first time GMing using concrete rules, so some constructive criticism on the way would be greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, due to some things going on in real life, I sadly will not be able to create OOC and IC threads for this thing until, like, early to mid May.

Until then, who all wants in?

Well, Hypno-Hippie is PL 10. If it turns out to be a combat-oriented thing, PL 10 characters would be ideal. If it's just a social thing, you can bring whoever you want, really. Still trying to decide.

Edited by Sylinator
Fixing a slight grammar issue.

Okay, so after a couple of days of thinking, I have officially decided that the Power Level should be PL 10/11 (can be either or, really, as long as the character is within those two Power Levels and no character feels "useless" in comparison to another), in the event that combat does come up.

@Tiff, I was kinda thinking Voin Zhenschina (since she is apparently very spiritual), White Lioness (since her powers are spiritually granted to her by a renowned ancestor) or perhaps Scarab III (since, her bracelet is apparently connected to the Egyptian gods).

Edited by Sylinator
Correcting a spelling error