Sīxiǎng (PL10) - Letty

Sīxiǎng

Power Level: 10 (150/150PP)

Unspent Power Points: 0

Trade-Offs: None

In Brief: Fun-seeking psychic with dreams of being a superhero

Catchphrase: Feelin it?

Theme: DMX, Party Up

Alternate Identity: Cherish Michaels (Secret)

Birthplace: Austin, Texas

Residence: Freedom City, New Jersey

Base of Operations: E'erywhere she can fit in

Affiliations: Brothers.

Family: Mom (Tina Michaels), Dad (David Michaels), Bros (Jason and Tommy Michaels)

Description:

Age23 (DoB: 3 July 1994)

Apparent Age: 23

Ethnicity: Black/Asian

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 115

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Black

Good genes have blessed Cherish with a curved hourglass frame. She has long hair which she loves to keep little trinkets, like beads and strings and clamps. There's a lot of stuff in there. Her clothing style is urban, formfitting jeans, shirts, and sneakers with logos noticeable logos on them. She wears sunglasses everywhere, every time a different color lens. Her hero costume is a dark leather body suit. It's a loner until she can get something less dark and drab.

History: Mom and Dad are semi-new money venture capitalists. But they had all that money and no family. That's where I come in. The first born. Hit the scene like a a dark hot bundle of joy. Yeah, I was pretty awesome as a kid, always into something. Mom and dad were there for me and I didn't shy away from them either, but I liked hanging out with friends. Parties were the BEST. Ever since I was a little nibbler I got my groove on.

When Mom and Dad decided to have more kids, I was blessed with my brothers. They are the best, and we flow like a mutually synced crew. Finished each other's sentences, knew what each other was feeling. Instinctively. It was creepy at first, but we just figured it was just sibling love. And then it hit. Mind reading. We could do it. Like to each other. Like some weird psychic deal. And it was AWESOME! Well kind of. Slowly we found out we could do other things. Jason could project light and make illusions. Tommy could imitate any sound, music! Me? I have the best part of the deal. I can mess with people's heads. Not like that, well, maybe like that. I can push feelings around. I can also keep people going or tire them out. See, they may be the show, but I AM THE HYPE.

It's been a while. We've been doing this for a few years now. I've been looking to the superhero scene. Not that I want to stop the party, but I think there's more  I can do to help people out. A little spider told me about responsibility or something like that. And he's right. Not that I want to push my bros into it. I mean, maybe they want to do their own thing. I've started going out during the day. Nights we still get blasted, but I do my best during the day.

Personality & Motivation: Cherish can be a bit persistent, but she means well. She's getting burnt out on the night life. Not that she doesn't enjoy it anymore, she just feels like stepping into the arena and helping out. She looks after her brothers constantly. If they were to join her she'd be ecstatic. Seeing as they can already each other's minds, they haven't commented on it yet. Jason worries, Tommy does but not as much. Her motivation is to prove to herself that she can act a little bit grown up and responsible.

Powers & Tactics: I can make your mind explode, man! Well, not literally. With my psych powers i can light up a room with Love or a whole bunch of different emotions. I can also get you worked up! Like you'll be feeling like Superman and then just pass out. Or the other way, I can make you feel tired. So tired you fall asleep. Icanalsopossesspeopleyouheardnothing.

But how I fight? Yeah, just start shooting brains with my psychic stuff. Make them fall down by hook or crook!

Power Descriptions: Cherish's psychic powers are not visible by eye, but those who can 'see' psychic powers will notice swirling patterns around her head every time she uses one. Her Aura is much more visible, if someone hits her a color pops up. that too is psychic. Also, her mental senses are strong, but not all that worked out.

Complications:

Bruh: She loves her brothers so much and will protect them over all others.

Hey, You're One Who Did That Thing: Yes, the party girl is known for partying. 

In Your Head: Tommy and Jason are there. She's in theirs too. Its impossible to avoid sibling thoughts. Except when they're asleep. And even then a wayward dream might creep in.

It's Not A Phase, Mom!: Her parents, specifically her mother, does not approve of her heroic gallivanting. While she doesn't stop Cherish, she will put obstacles in her way.

'Responsibility': Her nights are busy most of the time. Hanging with her brothers, making a name for themselves.

Abilities: 4 + 6 + 4 + 2 + 4 + 10 = 30PP

Strength: 14 (+2)

Dexterity: 16 (+3)

Constitution: 14 (+2)

Intelligence: 12 (+1)

Wisdom: 14 (+2)

Charisma: 20 (+5)

Combat: 8 + 10 = 18PP

Initiative: +7

Attack: +4 Base, +10 Psychic Powers

Defense: +10 (+5 Base, +5 Dodge Focus), +3 Flat-Footed

Grapple: +5

Knockback: -5, -1 without aura

Saving Throws: 4 + 4 + 4 = 12PP

Toughness: +10 (+3 Con, +7 aura)

Fortitude: +7 (+2 Con, 4)

Reflex: +8 (+3 Dex, +4)

Will: +7 (+2 Wis, +4)

Skills: 76R = 19PP

Acrobatics 4 (+7)

Bluff 8 (+13, +17 with Attractive)

Concentration 8 (+10)

Diplomacy 8 (+13, +17 with Attractive)

Gather Information 12 (+17)

Knowledge (business) 4 (+5)

Knowledge (popular culture) 4 (+5)

Knowledge (streetwise) 4 (+5)

Language 4 (English; French, Korean, Mandarin, Spanish)

Notice 8 (+10)

Perform (dance) 8 (+13)

Sleight of Hand 4 (+7)

Feats: 22PP

Attack Specialization (Psychic Powers) 3

Attractive

Benefit 2 (Fame, Wealth 1)

Challenge (Fast Taunt)

Challedge (Fast Distract)

Connected

Contacts

Distract (Bluff)

Dodge Focus 5

Improved Initiative

Redirect

Quick Change

Taunt

Uncanny Dodge (mental)

Well Informed

Powers: 1 + 7 + 36 + 5 = 49PP

All powers are psychic

Feature 1 (can speak to and read brothers' mind, and they can do the same) [1PP] (telepathy)

Force Field 7 (aura) [7PP] (healing)

Psychic Powers (30PP Array; Power Feats: Alternate Power 5, Subtle) [36PP] (telepathic)

Base PowerEmotion Control 10 (Extras: Burst Area) [30/30]

Alternate Power: Damage 10 (psyblade; Extras: Linked Drain, Will Save), Drain Wisdom 10 (Extras: Linked Damage, Will Save) [30/30]

Alternate PowerFatigue 10 (tire out; Extras: Ranged) [30/30]

Alternate PowerMind Control 10 (possess; Extras: Conscious, Sensory Link, Flaws: Ranged) [30/30]

Alternate PowerStun 10 (hype up; Extras: Ranged) [30/30]

Alternate Power: Telepathy 10 (Extras: Sustained Duration) [30/30]

Super-Senses 5 (Mental [accurate, acute, radius, ranged]) [5PP] (telepathy)

Drawbacks: (-0) + (-0) = -0PP

DC Block

ATTACK              RANGE          SAVING THROW                 EFFECT

Unarmed             Touch          DC 17 Toughness (Staged)     Damage

Emotion Control     Perception     DC 20 Will      (Staged)     Emotion Control

Psyblade            Touch          DC 25 Will      (Staged)     Damage

DC 20 Will                   Drain Wisdom

Tire Out            Range          DC 20 Fortitude (Staged)     Fatigue

Possess             Range          DC 20 Will                   Mind Control/Sensory Link

Hype Up             Range          DC 20 Fortitude (Staged)     Stun

Telepathy           Perception     DC 20 Will                   Mind Reading

Totals: Abilities (30) + Combat (18) + Saving Throws (12) + Skills (19) + Feats (22) + Powers (49) - Drawbacks (0) = 150/150 Power Points

Edited by Letty