First GM Scene - Seeking Players!

Kai Wren

Hi guys!

Supercape was saying they'd like to play more and as they were kind enough to offer to run something for me right off the bat I thought I'd reciprocate the offer and run something for them!

I've dicussed it a bit with them in private and the basic premise of the scene is that a criminal gang will be moving some dakana crystals into Freedom City, Diamondlight has received a tip-off for this and will be moving in to prevent it from happening! I would like to have another 1-2 PCs involved, because it is always good to have a few people in the mix. 

I'm incredibly rusty when it comes to running M&M 2E, so there might be some fumbling on the mechanics side of things (though what with this being play-by-post it will hopefully be easier than trying to run it face to face as I'm used to). This is not intended to be a super challenging thread; I'm getting my feet wet and reminding myself how mechanics work, but there will (spoiler alert) be some Super-level opposition thrown in the mix to keep things interesting. 

So, yeah, if that sounds like something you might be interested in please post here and let me know! I can then get the thread up and running when I've got an idea of who wants in!

Edited by Kai Wren

Awesome, that's two volunteers! Thanks very much guys!

I'm happy to have either Sea Devil or Watchdog as you prefer - I would suspect Watchdog as a slightly better fit, but there is something amusing about the idea of a Deep One rising up to take on smugglers, so there's no way I'll turn that down. 

Heck, with just a little twisting we could have it at a cove near Freedom City rather than at the docks, and suddenly smugglers are interrupting some quiet contemplation time? Just a thought!