Sunset Wheel (OOC)

Supercape

I have made mention of the fact that Victoria hasn't brought her costume - which has the utility belt in which she stores the majority of her gear. I'm therefore going to say it isn't reasonable (in my mind) for her to have her multi-tool with her either. 

Could she have found a paperclip she can use to attempt to pick the rusty lock?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would probably be improvised tools - so sure, but at a -4 penalty. On the flip side, its a pretty standard rubbish padlock so DC 15

The padded case however is a seriously more up to date number; DC 25

EDIT: As you are not under fire etc you can take 10 on this, but taking 20 might push your luck timewise. Also, you can of course spend an HP to get the improvised tool feat for this action (eliminating the penalty above). 

Edited by Supercape
Spoiler

. . Air Mimicry (Power Setting) (Powers: Array 14, Insubstantial 2, Protection 6, Whirlwind Flight (Flight 1))
. . . . Array 14 (default power: blast)
. . . . . . Blast 14 (Default; DC 29)
. . . . . . Damage 10 (Array; DC 25; Cone Area (100 ft. cone - Targeted); Precise, Subtle (subtle))
. . . . . . Move Object 10 (Array; Strength: 50, Carry: 4.3 tons / 8.5 tons / 12.8 tons / 25.6 tons; Cylinder Area (50 ft. radius + height - General); Duration (concentration); Affects Insubstantial 2 (full power))
. . . . . . Nullify 10 (Array; counters: any power of (type) - air based, DC 20; Effortless; Accurate 2 (+4))
. . . . . . Suffocate 10 (Array; DC 20; Range (ranged); Distracting; Accurate 2 (+4), Precise, Sedation, Subtle (subtle))
. . . . Insubstantial 2 (Gaseous)
. . . . Protection 6 (+6 Toughness)
. . . . Whirlwind Flight (Flight 1) (Speed: 10 mph, 88 ft./rnd)

Edited by Exaccus

That hits (he is drugged)!

At this stage he is too drugged to resist, so I will say he is suffocating!

On the down side, everyone here Must make a Fort 12 Save or get drugged too (Nauseate Power)! Whilst relatively mild for now, its a new save at +1 DC every minute, and recovery is 1 minute rather than 1 round. 

Just to clarify - Victoria isn't intending to get the drugged people to wake up (they're addicts; they most likely don't want to be saved); she's intending to just manhandle two upstairs herself. If Violet and the aid worker can handle one each and Facsimile can get the last one, they should be able to get everyone upstairs and then can try to get out - preferably via a fire escape?