Victoria's brow furrowed. There was intense focus on the tasks at hand, now that LittleMissTerrific had laid out her own thoughts. As expected, they opened things up in a considerable range of new directions.

#HeroStuff

?????????: #1, Noted. It seems like the major complications are going to be in preventing retribution from abused/opportunistic gang members or potential inexperienced Super. Agreed that police presence would assist with lowering possibility of gang violence after hypnotist is removed. A prearranged signal for police to move in would be advantageous.

#2, If it is feasible to find the dealers in advance of the meet that would be the best option. Do you feel it is likely that they can be located in such a brief window? They would be brazen to store the contraband close to the meet. Would also recommend caution re: org. crime. Often bring Powered backup to dangerous situations. Does not change strategy but people should not be complacent when dealing with these groups.

#3, ‘Berserkers’ are not generally known for fleeing battle even if it does turn against them. I am curious about the nature of these individuals, but it does not feel as urgent as #1 or #2.

Overall: Content to assist with any of the above. Small preference for #2 or #3. Calming down tensions is not my forte, and I am not terribly sympathetic to gang members.

Micah's face fell as the group brought up stealth. She would have problems in that department.

Svarog: Uhhhh... stealth isn't my forte. I glow. Yup... *whistles nonchalantly*

Svarog: That being the case, I can't help but wonder if I can act as a distraction, so someone sneaky can do their thing?

The student tried sitting back again, and again almost fell off her stool. "Son of a..." That was that. With no more pancakes to eat, Micah relocated to the living room, where there were plenty of chair with wonderful, wonderful backs to slouch against. Once she was comfortably curled up, Micah returned to typing messages.

Svarog: If no one has objections, I'd like to work on case 1.

Svarog: I would offer to work on 2, but... it seems very delicate with far more terrible repercussions should we - read "I" - mess it up. 

As for case #3, Micah had already mentioned that she felt it was less pressing. Besides that, she had no knowledge of magic or anything like that. Several members had mentioned they were well versed in the supernatural, so she felt it would be best to leave such work to them. Despite that, Micah couldn't help but reminisce over the first crime she had stopped, which had also been a matter of dealing with some jewel thieves. "Ahhh... good times... except, you know, the part where I got shot. And the whole "burning down my dorm" thing. And the sickening terror and panic. And the horrible, excruciating pain of transforming, and you know what, actually everything about that night kinda sucked. Screw stopping gem thefts." 

Svarog: So, whoever wants to work on case 1, we can meet up. I'd prefer somewhere private, if that is agreeable.

Boom. Sent. Butterflies held a party in Micah's stomach. She was really doing this. She was actually going to meet up with an actual superhero and actually save a kidnapped child. "Holy crap, what do I do? I can't let them know who I am. How do I hide that? Do I meet them in Wharton, so no one sees me transform? How will we recognize each oth- oh, right, glowing rock monster."  At least that was easily sorted. "Ugh... I should have planned more than not at all..."

There was no going back now. Micah sat waiting, panicking, utterly enraptured with the computer screen until someone replied to her.

Alex having left the sushi shop and begun the long ride home had been turning the cases over in his head a little as he drove, he knew things were going to keep moving with or without him and whilst it would mean he'd need to do a bit of reading up when he got back he was honestly kinda glad to know that if it came to it these things didn't hinge on himself or any other one hero, that many people were not only willing but ready to step up to the tasks at hand.

with that in mind he began thinking about the tasks as individual oppertunities to help with his growth as a hero and after turning them all over equally in his mind.

Having now pulled up and parked his bike in the garage he once more checked his phone. taking a moment to catch up. with the chats he made ready to make his proposals

#Herostuff

HrdHat: After some considerations, Think Case 1 Suits me best powers wise, willing to co-operate with @Svarog, offer case 3 as a secondary Option, i do desire an opportunity to build a positive working relationship with the FCPD but aside from that im not sure how Applicable my trick is, could possibly divine the meaning of any mystic artifacts by assimilating their properties. other than that,  im pretty flexible.

Eliza looked over the responses, glad to see the traction the discussion was getting. She was trying to figure out how to respond to being labeled "the magic one," however. I mean... technically speaking... maybe we should have a census form for this whole thing. "Willworker," check box A. "Other," check box B.

NiceIceQueen: Something like that, yes. I speak to the spirits. I think the academic way of saying it would be "animist embodiments of forces seen by mankind as inanimate." The non-academic way might be saying, "Imagine Doctor Metropolis, only for everything - including concepts like 'freedom' - and much more camera shy. In most cases.

NiceIceQueen: That said, I've had some practice at empowering rituals. If we need assistance in casting the ritual, I could help put some strength into it. We just have to make sure DC isn't meeting AC... if that's the right metaphor, at this point.

Cocking her head this way and that, Casey managed to pick up WBNB, 'Freedom's Big Country', and started tapping her foot to 'Meant To Be' by Bebe Rexha and Florida Georgia Line as she watched a few more posts appear. Taking another swig of water, she then began to respond.

#herostuff

GSCookie: I volunteer for #2; small arms fire doesn't scratch me, and I can intercept and broadcast on radio frequencies, which the arms dealers will almost certainly be using, so I think that would be a good fit.

GSCookie: I'm also available for #3, though I'd be up for any mystical/magical help I can get on that one!

GSCookie: If you need me on #1, I'll be there for you, too, but it sounds like we might have a good team forming on that one.

She then opened a PM to StarGirl to verify her theory on her identity.

@StarGirl

GSCookie: Did we meet at Claremont? I might have sold you some Thin Mints ;):D

Miss Grue

Daphne took a few seconds to consider all the options, all of them seemed to be an exciting adventure - as always, but she had to go with what she knew best. Or at least until she got her message from GSCookie. Straight away she messaged back

StarGirl: It's me Daphne! but shush it's a secret! :D I'm above the City on Baby, Mother get's great Wi-Fi even at this altitude! You're of cause welcome to come join me.

To the main chat she added.

StarGirl: I can go where I'm needed best really, I'm a pretty flexible all-rounder really.