Jump to content

Recommended Posts

GM

 

The Duke dove to the floor and got major grass stains on his silk shirt. 

 

"You ruined it! Ruined it, you did!" he protested. "My garden, my shirt, and my pride!"

 

He didn't looked that bruised in pride, to be honest. He was thoroughly enjoying himself, by all appearances. He just liked complaining, and doing so with a grin on his face. 

 

He turned over, still lying down, and took the pose of a reclining Buddha which fitted his rather short, rather fat frame. 

 

"Oh I do like a lady who is unladylike!" he said, blowing her a kiss and giving her a wink. 

Share this post


Link to post

"thanks but if i want ye opinion ill shake your over polished magic eight-ball head for it,  laughing boy....though its amazing you managed to keep all your teeth...i'd imagine being such a jerk since forever ago would've gotten some of em kicked in for ya." he rumbled half heartedly, eyes still fixed on the combat between morgan and frost.

 

Its not that he didn't trust either of them, he just had felt what it was like to be primal raging fire and he imagined being primordial life stealing cold was something similar, ontop of his various other...lapses in control he was all to familiar with the irrepressible urge to indulge, so he kept watch for it ready to make his move.

Edited by Exaccus

Share this post


Link to post

GM

 

"You have clearly defeated me" laughed Dr Sin, who looked for all the world as if he had one a huge victory. "I am completely powerless, and at your disposal!"

 

He looked Dreadnought straight in the eye. 

 

"You have signed the Codus, have you not? I know you are bound not to kill me, or induce promethean suffering. Yes, I saw your scrawl in Murk's book, along with mine own. So enough with your threats! I have surrendered to your will, and I know you will not dare face the wrath of the Codus. I confess, even I would find such animosity worrisome!"

 

Meanwhile, Morgen paused. She held her sword with a ferocious grip, and her muscles were tight with coiled anger. 

 

"Well, Ice-man? It seems I have another cold hearted demon defeated..." she said, blunt and determined. "My..friend...Joseph, speaks well enough of you that I will mute my suspicion, and stay my hand. Do you yield?"

Edited by Supercape

Share this post


Link to post

Frost tasted blood - his own. It tasted terrible! He spat it out, the better to avoid it leaking while he spoke. "Your pardon, my lady. Anyway, I sit defeated with a lady's sword through what passes for my heart," he would have shrugged, but that would not have helped his torso one bit. "Naturally I yield. Now come, we have evil to take to its natural home, and a world to show you." 

Share this post


Link to post

"Aw Im sorry Doctor, i didn't mean to ruffle yer feathers so, just a bit of hyperbole banter you know?" he offered in mock sincereity "here lets kiss and make up." with with that he very gently kissed the aging man's head "there...all better now?" he asked with a flutter of his eye lids before leaning back in with sudden seriousness

 

"You've read my file right? there are plenty of ways you could take revenge on me....even as immortal and indestructible as i am...but i do so teeter on the edge with instability don't I? if the codus assembled they would stop me eventually no doubt but how much damage might i do in the mean time...and what direction i aim it in when freed of rationality.... those are some scary things to consider." he whispered lowly "So just keep it personal ok?"

 

"Good match morgen, frost!"  he boomed once he'd seen it draw to a close "Don't you think so doctor?"

Share this post


Link to post

GM

 

Morgen stayed her blade, her fury oozing out of with her sweat. 

 

"Ice man, I will make my own path through this world, and I am glad it does not begin with death. And yet...I am not sure if you are life, or death, or something in between. I pray you are on the side of life, anyway. I pray I will not rue this day..."

 

She lowered the blade. 

 

"Now, as you yield, you must swear to let me be, and not hinder my own road..." she demanded. Although now, her kindness showed. This was not a demand of fury, but a demand of liberty. 

 

"I confess, this day has not gone quite as I anticipated" said Sin, slowly. "The Icy Juice was invaluable, you see. If only we could have harvested more!". He looked...dissapointed...but not, despite every appearance, defeated. 

 

The Duke, for his part, was happy. 

 

"What a show! What delightful little people you all are!" he laughed, quite gay. "Now, if you would mind taking your boot off me" he asked Voin. "I would love to bake you a cake and listen to your wonderful stories! And tell me of this Codus...."

Share this post


Link to post

 

Zhenschina-voin

She shouldn't have, Klara should have taken his surrender gracefully, but the Duke was a very irritating man and she could help herself. She punched him firmly in the face, not enough to really hurt him but enough to cause a satisfactory sound.

 

"Now I am!" she smiled down at the Duke before stepping back.

 

She even offered a hand to help him up, taking special effort to show that it was open and she wasn't going to punch him again. Even if it was really, really tempting right now.

Share this post


Link to post

"yeah what were you doing with that stuff anyway Sin?" dreadnought asked as he pondered "something with immortality that i got and something about one mind amongst many bodies or whatever? making immortal backup bodies or something?" he questioned as he looked around.

 

"Hey you folks, you know a lot about magic and ice stuff, Something like that possible?" he asked aloud to all present, having not yet seen that voin had clobbered the duke in the chops but if he had he'd probably laughed.

 

"speaking of iceman, you need a quick pick me up? feel free." he offered looking at his exposed arm.

Share this post


Link to post

GM

 

"Me?" replied Sin, innocuous. It was hardly that he was playing innocent; for no cunning would obscure his crimes. But he was oozing confidence, his pulse alive with the beat of plans within plans within plans.

 

"I was merely aiding the Duke here in his research. Cloning, particularly. He has a particular gift, and we came to a mutually agreeable conclusion" he smiled. 

 

"I'm innocent!" called out the Duke. "I just wanted to not-die!" he explained. "I can clone my body over and over again. An immortaility of sorts. But every time it...looses something. Every time the connection between brain and body seemed to be more dull. Slower. I was missing, for lack of a better word, vitality. Doctor Sin showed me how to rejunvinate the process with your lady-friends coccoon!"

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

"Walk whatever path you like; I do not actually care what you do, woman - important thing is that I won by losing, which is, uhf, important philosophical principle...." Frost was sitting down and bleeding from the mouth more heavily than he would have liked. "Joseph, please do not taunt helpless man even if is Sin - is unseemly and he is laughing at your face." He dabbed at his mouth with a handkerchief and found more blood still, icy and thick like a child's treat half-melted. "And as for you, you miserable little man," he said in the Duke's direction, his voice growing weaker as he said it, "I know your type. A man who has taken eternal life for himself at the expense of his neighbor has damned himself all unknowing, you...ugh." He slumped down to one side and said, "Listen, am very tired. Will meet you all later." And with that, in a cloud of icy mist, he vanished. 

Share this post


Link to post

 

Zhenshchina-voin

Trust Dimitri to win by losing, it was such him in a nutshell, she was still worried about him he was a friend after all or at least a frienemy of the highest order!

 

"We'd like you to return with us to your home, the way tribes and territory work now is very different from your time. But I swear to you that once we've arranged thing you are free to live as you wish." no honey words or half-truths here all they had over the two villains was the truth

 

"You should look towards Doctor Zui as to how to act in such ways, it's not a burden to carry but a problem to solve a challenge to think through. Though maybe with less crime." she gave his shoulder a squeeze, a little too hard maybe he still was a very annoying man "But we are at an impasse now, what are we going to do now?"

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×