A systematic problem

Toptomcat

Good examples endless, here are a few others-Punisher, Senator Kelly, Hulk, Iron-man(grr)

the above would be classified as "villians" by alot of people..but perception is often more important than the actual truth..kelly thinks hes doing right, & he does have a point, but is he right? same with punsiher..hes a villian in that he's taken it upon himself as judge, jury & usually executioner..is he right or wrong to do that?

Despite this being a 4-color campaign, theres still room for moral ambiguity-not really "good" but nothing like Damien :D :twisted:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still working on my PL10 villain (between other projects in real life), but I doubt the heros can really "fight" a sentient disease in the traditional sense (fight my current primary host, yes, the villain himself, doubtful).

As far as villainous ideas/plots go, I have plenty of them (I think?), without resorting to widespread destruction.

I'm still working on my PL10 villain (between other projects in real life), but I doubt the heros can really "fight" a sentient disease in the traditional sense (fight my current primary host, yes, the villain himself, doubtful).

As far as villainous ideas/plots go, I have plenty of them (I think?), without resorting to widespread destruction.

Well..heres a few ideas

trying to find a cure to thier power/curse

hunting a more malovent secret society, but uses evil means

trying to bring back a loved one via either technological or mystical means

alien trying to get home, but due to cultureal diffrences is unable to act in a humans morality as good

those are just a few, happy pillaging

Well..heres a few ideas

alien trying to get home, but due to cultureal diffrences is unable to act in a humans morality as good

Well..heres a few ideas

Conventionally, no, but beware the CDC! Those guy'll hit you with some sort of rapidly adaptive proteus antivirus, and then where will you be? Cured, that's where. You'll be doing commercials for the pharmaceutical companies overnight! The horror!

Conventionally, no, but beware the CDC! Those guy'll hit you with some sort of rapidly adaptive proteus antivirus, and then where will you be? Cured, that's where. You'll be doing commercials for the pharmaceutical companies overnight! The horror!

That depends... if I'm entertaining enough, people might actually be trying to catch me. You've seen what lengths people will go to to get on television.

Engineer a publicity stunt at a popular gym, a human balloon release. A number of bodybuilders (maybe even a professional wrestling star or two) painted in bright colors and filled up with helium into bloated giant parodies of musclemen, then let go en mass to float up into the sky. Nevermind that any weather-based hero who calls up a storm will lower the barometric pressure enough to make some of the overinflated men explode.

That depends... if I'm entertaining enough, people might actually be trying to catch me. You've seen what lengths people will go to to get on television.

Engineer a publicity stunt at a popular gym, a human balloon release. A number of bodybuilders (maybe even a professional wrestling star or two) painted in bright colors and filled up with helium into bloated giant parodies of musclemen, then let go en mass to float up into the sky. Nevermind that any weather-based hero who calls up a storm will lower the barometric pressure enough to make some of the overinflated men explode.