The Battle Roil: Scion vs. Scion(OOC)

Ari

DC27 Toughness save: 22, rerolling:(+1HP to Scion): 31.

DC21 Grapple check: 22.

Her turn: Move Action Trick(-4 to Bluff roll) to try and get Scion to waste her own Move Action arguing with her, Standard Action to fire a mind-bolt of Confuse at Scion, DC20 Will save. 

Bluff roll: 16. -4 makes that a DC12 Bluff/Will/Sense Motive check.

• 2 weeks later...

DC 20 Will Save: 1d20+7 18 That's Bad!

Reroll.

DC 20 Will Save: 1d20+7 15 Why you no like me Orokos? Luckily, that's below 10. so 25 in all.

I don't even need to roll Bluff, since it's +12. Also, move action skills are -5.

Actually, would Attractive apply to that? I mean, she could be all like 'damn I look good, maybe i should do what I say.' :D

Bluff vs Trick: 1d20+12 21. Oh nooo!

Edited by Moira Morley
  • 3 months later...

DC27 Toughness. Armor has a Device Rank of 4, so 14. Failed by 13. Destroyed, it is now unable to provide full protection to other-Scion, and she loses its +5 to Toughness, +2 to Defence.

Paragons-Scion will use Aphrodite's Charm to try and keep Prime-Scion from attacking: 20. Hits. DC20 Will save to avoid temporarily not being able to attack Paragons-Scion. Move Action of Leaping to another rock floating in space.

Round 3:

Scion-Prime:  Unharmed, 0HP

Scion-Paragons: Unharmed, -5 Tou, -2 Def

DC27 Toughness: 24. Bruised DC25 Grapple opposition exchequer: 34. She busts on outta there. And taking it that the narrated jump took up Prime-Scion's Move Action.

Paragons-Scion will use her Standard Action to use Distract(Bluff) to try and goad Prime-Scion into arguing over fighting for a moment: 15. Rerolling (+1 HP to Prime-Scion) 26. DC26 check to not be Dazed for a turn(not from damage, but from dropping her guard for a moment). Move Action to retreat again. Running out of platforms within safe jumping distance.

Edited by Ari