Hot Shot

Supercape

Okay, so:

Moving upwards in a straight line with Flight 4 ( 100 mph, 1000'/rnd Feat: Slow Fade ; Flaw: Fades , Drawback: Full Power )

and then, as a Standard Action:

Blast 13 (Fireball; Drawback: Power Loss [When not in Fire Form] [-1] ) {25/27} (Fire)

I'll take a -1 Tradeoff, so it'd be: DC27 Toughness, +9 to hit (due to -1 from fatigued)

Attack: 1d20+9 25

Yep, thats a right old miss!

Standard Action: Accuaret Eye Beams! Eye Beams: 1d20+12 27

Damage 10 effect, but with shift, its a Damage 8 (or Damage 12 with vulnerability) fort save again (DC 27!)

MOve Action: Chill Pill will leap under partial cover. Admittedly that cover is a tree in the park, but its partial cover nonetheless!

ROund errr....4?

Bonfire - Unharmed - Fatigued - 0HP

Chill Pill - Bruised x3, Under cover

Feeling over confident, CP will rip out a tree from its root and throw it at Bonfire

Throws tree: 1d20+10 28 gah he is rolling good now. Thats a DC 25 Tough Save. Wood descriptor!

COuld you throw me a DC 10 WIS check

At this point, you note that as he uses his "Freeze" powers, as opposed to his strength, his eyes glow redder, he gets angrier, and more sloppy or chaotic in personality. For instance, after that big freeze ray he has just got red eyed and over confident, but now with a round not using them he is "cooling down" again in his head. Still vain and angry, but less sloppy

Edited by Supercape

Alternate Power: Blast 13 ( VolleyFireballs; Extra: Autofire, Flaw: Full Action  Drawback: Power Loss [When not in Fire Form] [-1] ) {25/27} (Fire)

again, this time with a +2 Attack Tradeoff

Attack: 1d20+10 28

I assume that hits, so that's a DC26 + any additional extra from Autofire