Players Name: Sandman XI

Power Level: 6

Characters Name: Kevin Phelps

Alternate Identity: Whatever character he looks like at the time

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 200 lbs.

Hair: brown

Eyes: brown

Description: Solid Snake to Sub-Zero, Master Chief to Mega Man, you name it, he can look like it. In his normal form (which he hasn't turned back into since the change) he is a obese man with short greasy hair and neckbeard, and pasty white skin. Most likely to be wearing denim shorts, croc sandals, and a t-shirt with something video game related on it.

History: Kevin was a video game addicted child. Ever since his first brush with Super Nintendo at 5 years old, you could not tear him away from the screen. Every bit of money he got went to the newest game and/or system. After 18 years of playing, Kevin wondered what it would be like to live the video game. So strong was his want that he sparked his Imagination Spirit. Being a self-serving bastard, he takes this opportunity to take whatever he wants.

Stats:

Str: 10 (+0)

Dex: 10 (+0)

Con: 10 (+0)

Int: 10 (+0)

Wis: 10 (+0)

Cha: 10 (+0)

Attack: 6

Defense: 6

Initiative: 0

Grapple: 6

Toughness: 6

Fortitude: 11

Reflex: 11

Will: 11

Skills: Knowledge (pop culture, technology) 11 (+11), Language (Japanese, Binary) 2

Powers: Alternate Form 18 (Blast 6 (AP: Strike 6), Comprehend 2 (electronics; Flaw: only video game systems and acessories), Enhanced Traits 57 (Attack Bonus 6, Defense Bonus 6, Fortitude 11, Reflex 11, Will 11), Protection 6, Shapeshift 2 (Flaw: only video game characters))

Drawbacks: Normal Identity (full round) (must recite The Gamer's Creed) (-4), Knowledge only pertains to video games (-1), Diability (Myopia) (-1)

Costs: Abilities (0) + Combat (0) + Saves (0) + Skills (6) + Feats (0) + Powers (90) Drawbacks (-6) = Total 90

Shapeshift Forms: I must note, when I say video game characters, I mean video game characters. He can't be Shaq or a wolf just because they appear in a video game. Yet he can be a Pokemon or Cloud Strife because they had their starts and noteriety in video games.

Most characters (Morph 10 :P)

Super Mario (Growth 4 (Drawbacks: Power Loss (if he takes damage he loses Growth until he can eat a mushroom), Full Power)

Pac-Man (Emotion Control 6 (Flaw: fear only))

Sonic the Hedgehog (Speed 10)

Dan Hibiki (Taunt, Bluff 9)

Kirby (Dimensional Pocket 5 (Extra: Ranged (ranged), Flaw: attack version only)

NiGHTS (Flight 5)

Sub-Zero (Iceball (Paralyze 6 (Extra: Range (Ranged), Alternate Save (Fort), Flaw: Side Effect (if used against someone who is under the effect of the iceball, he gets the same effect they already have, no save)))

Alternate Form is a Container, each rank giving 5pp worth of powers for your Alt Form. The costs also seem a tad off. I believe this would get what you seem to be after.

Alternate Form 18 (Comprehend 2 [electronics; Flaw: only video game systems], Blast 6 [AP], Flight 3, Enhanced Traits 45 [Defense 6, Attack Bonus 6, Fortitude 11, Reflex 11, Will 11], Morph 1 [any videogame character, +5 to Disguise], Protection 6, 4 more pp worth of stuff)

However, this means all his forms are going to have the same stats, no matter what; also means none have any degree of superhuman strength (Master Chief) or leaping ability (MegaMan) or so on. It might be better to either A) do a few different alternate forms, B) put some Dynamic APs in there, or C) go with Shapeshift Flawed to only being able to do Video Game characters (and list a few examples).

Also, his Initiative and Grapple mods need to be entered.

Lastly, what's this "Imagination Spirit"? And what is his "Gamer's Creed"?

Fixed everything up.

what's this "Imagination Spirit"?
Animists believe that every aspect of life has a spirit. So, his imagination got so strong that it manifested. Though, I should have pointed out that he doesn't know how he got the power.
And what is his "Gamer's Creed"?
The Gamer's Creed: This is my controller. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My controller is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it, as I must master my life. Without me my controller is useless. Without my controller, I am useless. I must use my controller properly. I must play better than my enemy who is trying to defeat me. I must destroy them before they destroy me. I will. Before God I swear this creed. My controller and I are defenders of my lives. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my lives. So be it, until there is no enemy, but victory. Amen.

I'd shorten the Gamer's Creed a little. I don't think he could say that in 6 seconds.

I would also move more of his powers inside of the Shapeshift. Not everyone of those characters has Blast/Strike, a high combat ability, and especially the high saves. While it's allowed by PL limits, most PL 6 characters will not be maxed out in one save, let alone all of them. That would have to be an important part of the concept, and I'm not seeing that here. Plus, it allows your alternate forms to more closely reflect the characters. Mario would also have Leaping; Kirby could have a little Flight.

You only have 4.25 pp spent on skills, not 6.

I'd shorten the Gamer's Creed a little. I don't think he could say that in 6 seconds.
4 points is a minute. Thing is, it wouldn't take him a minute to say that, more like 3 rounds at the most.
You only have 4.25 pp spent on skills' date=' not 6.[/quote']Fixed that. Thing is, I never wanted it to be that complicated. It orginally was Morph with the Strike and Blast and Flight to explain everything. Then, as Dr Archeville pointed out, I wouldn't be able to do a lot of stuff that they do. So I used Shapeshift to describe what the characters iconically do. Mario grows, Kirby sucks people into himself, Sonic runs, Dan taunts, etc.

But Mario and Kirby and Sonic don't fly (except in special circumstance). Like Herid said, not all video game characters have very high combat ability and blast and flight and extremely high saving throws.

Also, should the Comprehend be in his Alternate Form? Is it not something he can do while in his 'normal' form?

But Mario and Kirby and Sonic don't fly (except in special circumstance). Like Herid said, not all video game characters have very high combat ability and blast and flight and extremely high saving throws.
I'm going to work on this :oops:
Also' date=' should the Comprehend be in his Alternate Form? Is it not something he can do while in his 'normal' form?[/quote']His "normal form" is an unpowered guy. The spirit is giving him everything that his limited imagination can think of :P