Fire, Water, Fist and Coding OOC

Thevshi

Tsunami will activate her forcefield and the drop down as well, targeting one of the gang members.  She will Power Attack (-4/+4) and defensive attack (-3/+3) and can still Take 10 to hit him.  The gang member cannot pass that toughness save (DC 26), so he is out.  She will use her Acrobatics (Skill Mastery) to land on her feet.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ye Quan will shake off the daze (another HP to Crimson), he will then try to blast Crimson Tiger, missing with a 15

Several of the gang members up on the loft leap into action, two attacking Crimson, they both miss badly.  Another two attack Tsunami, getting a bit better with a 20 and 23, the second would have hit, but for her Defensive attack bonus.

Two others rush over to try to grab Jessica, getting a 15 and 23, the second being good enough to hit.  He gets a 22 on his grapple check.

It will be Jessica’s turn, after I get a grapple check.

\o/ complications for the win!  Also, so fitting.

Full Action: Create Object 9.  Using that to seal as many of the weapons to the wall as possible.  I don't care that the object is visible, I just imagine the wall warping out and enveloping as many weapons as she can get.

Free Action: None

Move Action: None

Edited by BlazingCoconut
Changed mind! Go figure!

Blaze, I sent you a message in chat, but as I have thought about it more, your area effect would not reach the loft area anyway, as it would be stopped by the floor of the loft area (which is the ceiling to you) as your area effect does not have indirect or anything that would allow it to ignore the intervening structure.  So, you could drop the effect around you (leaving yourself unaffected) and only effect those on the ground floor.

Okay, that brings up

Round Two

24 Crimson Tiger (unharmed, 3 HP)

19 Tsunami (unharmed, 3 HP)

17 Ye Quan (bruised)

16 Gang Member (multiple)

9 Jessica (grappled, pinned, unharmed, 3 HP)

8 SFX (unharmed, 2 HP)

Crimson is up.  In case it is not clear from my posts Thunder, Mali currently has two gang members in melee with her, and there are two others within 5 feet of her, one who grappled Jessica and the other who tried to grapple Jessica.

Okay, Tsunami will use Defensive Attack (-5 atk/+5 defense) and then use her Cone of Water attack to blast four gang members on the lower level who had moved out and drawn pistols they pointed up at the loft area.  She Takes 10 to hit them and all four go down.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, with Blaze busy, I will say that SFX spends this round maintaining the barrier she put up around the heavier firearms and otherwise stays out of the way.

So....

Round Three

24 Crimson Tiger (bruised, 2 HP)

19 Tsunami (unharmed, 3 HP)

17 Ye Quan (bruised 2)

16 Gang Member (multiple)

9 Jessica (unharmed, 4 HP)

8 SFX (unharmed, 2 HP)

@Thunder King Crimson is up!

• 5 months later...