Jump to content
Thevshi

Fire, Water, Fist and Coding OOC

Recommended Posts

Okay, Tsunami gets a 29 on her stealth check to sneak into the warehouse.

 

Thunder, you going to roll for Crimson or just rely on Skill Mastery?

Share this post


Link to post

Emotion Control 10 (Power Feats: Variable Descriptor [carnal spirits], Mind Blank) {22/32} ("Sin Puppet"; sin, magic)

 

So, DC 20 Will or that guy gets a hate on for his boss :D

Share this post


Link to post

Okay, Crimson and Tsunami saw the scene with the gang leader blasting one of his men, and of course Jessica did as well.  SFX is currently being held up by a lecherous gang member and did not see what happened up in the loft area, though, she might realize something happened soon.

 

So, give me an idea of how each of you plan to react to all this, and that will dictate if we go to initiative now or not.

Share this post


Link to post

Until the hero crew arrives, Jessica will be vamping it up for the leader. Getting in his ear. Making him more proud than he already is. Slipping in a few questions about Hannah.

Share this post


Link to post

No, you are right CB, you get a star for following directions :)

 

But really, Thunder told me in chat that Crimson Tiger was just going to wait, so there was no harm in his posting that.  Blaze has been slammed by work, so I know she was just trying to get through things and SFX is generally away from the center of things.  It was rather key for me to know what Jessica was going to do, as the gang leader is just not going to let her waltz up to him as if nothing just happened.  So, what is Jessica going to do?

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah, this weekend should be better and I just read the very long (and cool) post in Far Far Away.

 

I wanted to get a reaction out there that wasn't combat related to not hold things up... and I did post there before reading your directions here... Sorry!

Share this post


Link to post

Well, either way, it is not enough.

 

So, I believe we need initiative, as he is going to try to grab your wrist, unless you are going to allow him to.

Share this post


Link to post

Round One

 

24 Crimson Tiger (unharmed, 1 HP)

19 Tsunami (unharmed, 3 HP)

17 Ye Quan (unharmed)

16 Gang Member (multiple)

9 Jessica (unharmed, 3 HP)

 

Crimson Tiger has initiative.

Share this post


Link to post

Initiative: 1d20+5=22

 

I'll leave it up to you, but it just doesn't seem right that Zhu is fast at all.  I'm happy to have her go slow for the whole fight, or just the first round for a tasty HP :)

Share this post


Link to post

Well, I am going to leave SFX out of the initiative at the moment, neither she nor many of the gang members not on the loft are going to be able to be immediately reactive to what is going on.  She likely will be part of the initiative next round.

Share this post


Link to post

Mali is going to do what Mali does best. She's going to charge up to the guy who just fired the energy blast and knock him for a loop with a running knee. Full power attack; 

 

24 That's a +10 to attack, +2 from the charge for a total of +15, then -5 for a full power attack. DC27 TOU save if it hits. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×