Jump to content
Thevshi

Fire, Water, Fist and Coding

Recommended Posts

GM

 

Crimson Tiger and Tsunami moved along the periphery of the crowd for a bit, taking in the scene.  Like SFX, they did not see any sign of anyone that was there against their will.  As Crimson studied the gang members she was able to see, she could see that unlike many criminals, they appeared to know how to fight without their guns.  Of course, they still were not in her or Tsunami's league in that respect.  The pair continued moving in the shadows, climbing up into the rafters to get a better view of the gathered crowd.

 

As Jessica reached out to her guide's mind with her powers, she felt them take root.  His demeanor shifted, ever so slightly, as a bit of a scowl came to his face.  "Yeah, he no longer deserves to lead us."  The man whispered to himself as he looked at Jessica and then started leading her through the crowd once more.  He led Jessica over to a flight of stairs that led up to the loft area above the main floor.

 

Meanwhile, the disguised SFX was moving through the crowd, as she did, she surprisingly spotted someone she knew across the way.  Over near a set of stairs heading up to the loft area she saw the young woman that had come to her parents store a little over a week ago.  But before she could move over toward Jessica, one of the gang members blocked her way.  The man had a lecherous grin on his face as he began to say something to her in Cantonese.

 

Crimson Tiger and Tsunami had managed to get to some of the rafters that allowed them a view of much of the area where the min-rave was taking place, including the loft area.  For the most part, the gang members gathered up there seemed little different than those in other parts of the warehouse, with one exception.  Toward the center of the loft, located near the edge overlooking the area below, there was a group of gang members with some young women gathered.  Several of these gang members carried themselves much more confidently than the average ones, Crimson had a sense they were better fighters.  But it was the gang member seated at the center that truly drew her attention. 

 

The young Asian was taller than average, with lean muscle and scars along the left side of his face that looked like the result of skidding on pavement at high speed.  He carried himself with something of an air of arrogance and from what Crimson Tiger could sense, it likely was not without reason, as she felt he might actually be close to on par with either her or Tsunami.  And there was something else about him that Crimson could not quite place.

 

As Jessica's guide led her up to the loft area, she could feel his hatred building inside him.  There were more gang members and girls gathered up here, but still Jessica did not see any sign of Hannah.  Then they came to a small group in the center of the loft area.  There were several very tough looking gang members there, a few girls and one Asian young man in his early twenties seated in a chair around which all the others were gathered.  This gang member was taller than average, and was casting a cold gaze over everything going on around him, an expression heightened by the scars on the left side of his face.

 

As they approached, Jessica's guide pushed himself away from her as he yelled over the music.  "Ye Quan!"  He yelled, before switching to Cantonese.  As he yelled, he reached for his pistol.  He managed to get it out and was staring to aim when the scared young man rose quickly to his feet and raised one hand, around which a dark aura of energy formed.  A black bolt of energy leapt from the man's hand, striking Jessica's guide in his chest and blasting him off his feet.  He landed a short distance away, his body limp, though whether he was just unconscious or dead, Jessica could not immediately tell.

Share this post


Link to post

Mali's body tensed as she watched. She wanted to jump down and pound the guy, but she thought better of it. Surrounded as they were with guards, she imagined that they could potentially shoot her dead before she did enough damage to bother with. She wanted to knock him down a few pegs, but she wanted to survive to go home, too. It went against her instincts, but she decided to wait and see, if only for a bit longer. If nothing else, she'd wait for a vantage point to attack from later on. It wasn't that she was afraid of dying, she just really didn't like her odds here.

Share this post


Link to post

GM

 

As Crimson Tiger and Tsunami remained in place, not quite ready to make their presence known, the gang leader shifted his dark eyes towards Jessica.  Before Jessica could even move over to try to play up to the gang leader, he leveled his hand which was still surrounded by the aura of dark energy at her.  "Who the *$%& are you?"  He asked, his tone cold and deadly.  "And how did you get here?"

 

The other gang members gathered on the loft near the leader were still tense after the sudden attempt to attack him, but remained quiet as they watched the scene play out in front of them.  Down on the lower level, other gang members were now looking up at the scene on the loft as well, the party atmosphere in the warehouse coming to something of a halt for the moment. 

Share this post


Link to post

SFX

Zhu cursed to herself as the guy in front of her babbled in Cantonese.  While she had heard it before, she wasn't fluent enough to make out more than basic words.  Although, if his tone and body language were anything to speak of, she didn't really need to know the exact translation.  Her first instinct was to apologize as conflict was not really in her nature.  However, she had to remind herself that she wasn't the normally timid Zhu... but a fierce gang member.  Thankfully her second thought was, 'what would Rev do?'  Which was say something cool and fire off jets.  While that wasn't totally applicable, it would suffice to some degree.

 

<"Why would I listen to anything you say with your excuse for being a man!"> she sneered at him in Mandarin.  She prayed that this gang had Chinese from all over and not just Cantonese speakers.  Regardless, she gave her best condescending sneer as she spoke making a dismissive gesture towards his groin to emphasize the point.

Share this post


Link to post

"Who am I," Jessica asked, her voice sensual as she talked to the other guy outside, as she walked over to the dangerous man. Not a smart move but it could pay off. "I'm here for the celebration, Dark Fist." She stood in front of him, stepping out of her heels and losing four inches.  She looked him in the eye, a test of wills, "I'm a business woman, Dark Fist. I can make your very, very happy." She slowly took off her jacket, dropping it on a nearby chair, revealing red skin and a healthy body under a black mesh shirt.

 

"Your boy over there," she nodded to the downed man, "was supposed to be taking me to you, I guess." She smirked, "you're powerful. I like that." She took one step closer, chest to chest, "unlike these others, I could work for you. You know other than making you... very pleased."

Edited by Crimson Beguiler

Share this post


Link to post

Things were going south, fast. She saw that the situation was beginning to dissolve, and this Ye Quan guy had no interest in peaceful negotiations. That suited her just fine. She'd rather go in swinging than dance around the issue. She was fine with peaceful solutions, but sometimes they just didn't work.

 

Crimson Tiger had a target. She took a flying jump, raising one knee as she sailed towards Ye Quan. Her knee slammed into his side, knocking him away from the red girl. He didn't lose his balance, but Crimson Tiger landed gracefully. She raised one knee and stood on the ball of her other foot, the classic Muay Thai stance. Anyone that could see her clearly could tell that she was smirking. She was about to throw down. 

Edited by Thunder King

Share this post


Link to post

Tusnami

 

As Crimson Tiger leapt into action, Tsunami prepared to follow after her friend.  The first thing the Asian young woman did was form a protective sheen of water that appeared to flow over her entire body.  She then focused her attention on one of the gang members who was standing near a table upon which a submachine gun was lying.

 

Leaping down from the rafters, Tsunami aimed a flying kick at the gang member, her foot connecting squarely with his upper chest with tremendous force.  The force of the attack sent the man flying back and downward, where he slammed into some chairs, knocking them over, before coming to a halt to lay there unconscious.

 

Tsunami was able to push off at the moment of impact, gracefully flipping backward to land in a high back stance, one hand out in front of her while the other was extended behind her.  She was facing several of the other gang members to one side of where the leader had been, putting herself between them, Crimson Tiger and the unusual red skinned young woman.

Share this post


Link to post

GM

 

Ye Quan was knocked backward by Crimson Tiger's powerful knee attack, but managed to stay on his feet as he came to a halt.  A bit of blood smeared his face from his nose, but he shook his head and refocused, looking at the Asian heroine.  Yelling something in Cantonese, he gestured with one hand before bringing up another that was still glowing with the dark aura that had surrounded it before.


Another blast of dark energy shot forth, aimed at Crimson Tiger.  But the Asian heroine was much more agile than the gang member that had fallen victim to such an attack a short while earlier and she easily dodged to one side.

 

Then two gang members rushed at her, each launching a series of kicks and strikes, but Crimson Tiger easily dodged or blocked each of them.  Another two gang members rushed at Tsunami, making similar attacks, that led to similar results.

 

As Jessica was taking in all that had just unfolded, another two gang members came rushing up behind her, each trying to grab one of her arms.  She managed to pull her left arm away from the first, but as she was focused on that one, the other managed to grab ahold of her right arm.

 

Down on the lower level, the gang member SFX was facing had started to scowl and seemed like he might have been about to strike her, but suddenly he looked away as several people were shouting in Cantonese.  Other gang members were running about, some heading towards the stairs up to the loft area, others starting towards some of the weapons that SFX had detected along the sides of the room.  The gang member in front of her ran around her, moving towards one of the racks holding an assault rifle.

Share this post


Link to post

"Hello, Mister Handsy," Jessica said jokingly as the man tried grabbing her. Struggling against his grip was harder than she though it would be. "You must be new here," she said still trying to get away, "first rule is: no touching. Else Kickass over there is going to make your life a living hell." She stopped struggling and looked at her captor, "just know that if she doesn't hit you, I'm going to do something worse." She grinned, "that's not a threat, that's a promise."

Share this post


Link to post

SFX
Sometimes fate had a way of working things out.  The problem with poking a bear was when the bear decided that it didn't like being poked.  While it had felt really good to toss back an insult at the jerk in front of her, when he looked like he was abut to hit her, she knew she was in trouble.  The whole point of this mission was to not be noticed and find things out.  It would be pretty obvious if she let her nanites protect her that she didn't belong here.

 

Thankfully, something was going on and he ignored her turning to the weapons along with several others around her.

 

Why did they have to speak Cantonese!  She cursed to herself as she quickly executed the stored procedure for the Botnet.  Instantly the invisible machines began to work on the wall, extruding out material and wrapping around barrels, stocks and triggers; holding as many as she could reach tight against the wall.

 

It wasn't simple stuff, and she had to stand still and concentrate to get the code just right.  Still, it would hopefully come as quite a shock to the punks.

Share this post


Link to post

Well, Mali tried not to make too much noise. Tried not to get into a drag out brawl, but it couldn't be helped. She turned and drove a powerful elbow into the stomach of one of the gang members then used that same arm to punch the other man next to her in the face. Then, she bolted forward like a shot, slamming her fist into the side of the head of one of the men threatening Jessica. As soon as she stopped, she grabbed the other man by the hair and jerked him back, slamming her elbow into his abdomen and sending him sprawling to the floor. 

 

"If you can fight, help, if you can't, get safe." She said to Jessica, before looking for more threats. 

Share this post


Link to post

Tsunami

 

While Crimson Tiger quickly put down the two gang members that had been fighting her and the two that had been attacking Jessica, Tsunami was still engaged a short distance away with the two that had moved toward her.  However the Asian young woman was not overly concerned about these two, as she gracefully moved around them, blocking attacks and moving out of the way.


She was much more concerned about the four gang members that had stepped out into the open on the main floor below, drawing pistols that they aimed up toward the loft area.  Stepping away from one of the gang members attacking her, Tsunami turned slightly as she swept one hand out in front of her, quickly releasing four twisting coils of water that arched down at the four gang members below.

 

The blasts of water each struck their intended targets, knocking the four gang members off their feet and sending them flying backward to where they landed on the ground unconscious.  Tsunami turned back to face her two attackers, her guard back in place to continue to ward off any further attacks.

Share this post


Link to post

GM

 

As Crimson Tiger quickly clears away several of the Dark Fist members around her and Jessica, the gang's leader focuses his attention back on the Thai heroine.  Rushing forward, he launched powerful punch that came far quicker than Crimson had anticipated, the man's dark glowing fist striking her squarely in the chest.


But Crimson's years of Muay Thai training had taught her how to clinch to take a blow, and she did so now instinctively.  The force behind Ye Quan’s strike still stung, but Crimson Tiger remained on her feet and focused. 

She also felt a cold numb feeling wash over her, one that seemed to be trying to sap her strength, but she managed to shake off that feeling as well and it quickly passed.

 

The two gang members fighting Tsunami continued to try to hit her, but she is easily able to bat side their attacks as she shifts around them, trying to keep her eye on what is going on up on the loft and down below.  Several other gang members come rushing up the stairs to the loft area and try to take in the situation.


Down below, the gang members that were trying to get to their heavier weapons are clearly confused to find them completely inaccessible now.

Share this post


Link to post

It was probably the worst flip ever seen. There was too many people here. And water was everywhere. And she probably tripped over her heels... that she wasn't wearing at the moment. Horrible. She grunted, floating to an upwards position. Hoping no one saw the pitiful display, she turned her attention to Dark Fist, "you are a horrible host, sir. I am definitely leaving a bad review on this warehouse of ill repute!"

 

With her foot, she nudged one of the downed guys who tried to grab her. Smiling, she looked at Dark Fist, "you need better henchmen. I could have been one. A damned good one." She smirked, "but hey you blew your chance. Now I have to fall into a life of heroics. Oh the tragedy!" A magically static and distorted word that almost sounded like 'Sloth' came from her vocally, but it didn't even look like she said it. Seemingly from that weird incantation, a smoky apparition shot towards him, entering into him through his face and chest. "Now I have something to work with. What a lovely predicament."

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×