Fire, Water, Fist and Coding

Thevshi

Jessica looked at the downed leader with a sigh. People rushing out wasn't good either. Hannah was here, or was she? She still had to find her companion. Ye Quan couldn't help. Well, maybe later. But later may have been too late! The two other heroes introduced themselves.

"Yeah, I was looking for a friend," she said. "No no no, not in that way," she laughed as she corrected herself, "I know someone who might or might not be here. She was taken." She gave the two heroes the name and  description of her friend, explaining what she had gotten herself into. She looked down at Ye Quan and nudged him with her foot, "I need to question Darkness here. I can wake him up. But do either of you have a way to restrain him?"

Edited by Crimson Beguiler
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tsunami

"We were following up on similar disappearances."  Tsunami replied as she walked down the stairs with Jessica to where Crimson Tiger was standing near the downed Ye Quan.  "Your friend is not the only young adult that has been kidnapped by this gang.  Our initial scouting of this location did not reveal anyone being held captive, as I have not seen anything to make me think they are here."

As Jessica asked about subduing the gang leader, the Asian heroine looked down at the unconscious Ye Quan a moment before looking off to one side and raising one hand.  Over along one of the walls, a sink forced itself on, as water began pouring out.  But instead of the water flowing down the sink, it arched up to start forming a large globe of water in the air.  After a few moments, Tsunami guided the globe of water over towards the unconscious gang member and formed the water around Ye Quan, covering his entire lower body below his neck.  Once he was encased, the water seemed almost to harden, becoming a solid block of water that resisted any attempts to reach through it as normally would be possible with water.

The sight of the water bubble was an impressive one. Jessica had been in this town for only so long. She hadn't seen everything. And the though of all these powers made her both envious and prideful of her companions. Then again, very few would want what the demon sin sorceress could do. Not that it mattered.

She reached out to Ye Quan, thinking about reclaiming some of her own vitality from him though his sins. But no, she had a job to do. The sins he had amassed disrupted some, belaying ther inevitable consumption of him and giving him some of his vitality back. He was awake at least. She grinned exaggeratedly, showing a full row of teeth, looking menacing. "Now," she said putting a finger on his forehead, "let's get down to brass tacks. And if you question me, I know where to find some. So, first simple question," she pushed his head back with her finger, "where are the slaves? Where are the people you stole. Tell us now before this gets... wetter." She looked to Tsunami, nodding as if they knew what each other meant. Improv investigations? Yeah, that's what she was doing.

GM

As Jessica used her magic heal the gang leader, he snapped back to consciousness quickly, straining briefly against the solid water that formed around him before relaxing once it was evident he would not easily escape the unusual bonds.  Instead, his dark eyes scanned the area, noting Tsunami and Jessica, who were the two currently in his field of vision.  Those eyes narrowed as Jessica came over and pushed against his forehead with one finger.  After the threats, he smirked confidently.  "You will have to do better than that to get anything from me girl."  He stated.

Tsunami then spoke up, drawing his attention away from Jessica.  "Your gang is associated with the On At-Zhang Triad.  Is your kidnapping ring sanctioned by them?"

The gang leader glared at the Asian young woman for a moment, seemingly studying her briefly.  "If I were you, I would be more worried about what the On At-Zhang do if they manage to get ahold of you.  If you are lucky, they would just sell you back to your father."

Mali cracked her neck and stepped up to Ye Quan. 

"I'd like to introduce myself, I'm Crimson Tiger."  her mannerisms were calm, but she gazed directly into his eyes. "I'm the one who tore down the false Black Tiger in Thailand. I've taken down more drug pushers, gangsters and thugs than you've ever met in your life. I recommend saying something useful to me. How scary do you think you'll be if they find out you got your ass beat by a couple of girls?"

GM

The gang leader turned to regard Crimson Tiger, trying to put on a defiant look.  But this time he just did not seem as convincing as normal, there was a hint of concern or even fear in his eyes now.  He continued to try to put up the tough front as he responded.  "If you are who you say you are, then there would be no shame in losing to you, particular when you required help to stop me."

He paused for a moment, but when he seemed to realize his words were failing with the three young women before him, his expression relaxed a little and he looked down toward the ground.  "We delivered the people we kidnapped to where we were told to deliver them.  One of the On At-Zhang’s primary fronts, the Jade Lotus in West End."