The Butcher

Supercape

Gather Information: Arcanum is a magazine. About magic. And its full of rubbish. 

Arcane Lore: Lemuria was an ancient snake civilization (The Lemurian snake people, who were cruel sorcerers) that predated man. It is possibly linked with some of the Aztec and Incan snake worship religions or gods. The civiilization is rumoured to exist in remnants in hidden places in the world, and there are magical artifacts, ruins, and spells that linger in this world. 

• 2 weeks later...

Can stunted powers come with complications? I want to stunt a power that would let Jessica talk to Vic without Morgan noticing, but it won't be her doing the talking exactly. Say if she chose Pride (the "safest" one), it would be Jessica's Pride relaying messages. And they could deliver mixed messages!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The Dogs are Hostile and are thus now Indifferent!

Attractive wont count, sorry! Technically HP wont give you languages (I think) but this seems to me a quite appropriate use of am HP for JW!

We fudged the above a bit with a stunt and complication, so lets ignore that (as it both spent and arguably gained an HP. I make JW starting with 1 HP so she is now without HP!