• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Notice roll!

1d20+6=22

Going to try and encase blockhead in the forcefield! reflex save to avoid being trapped! (its not a snare as i have reccently learned) DC20! or he can try to break out with strength!

also gonna shift my secondary array into the hardened forcefield and slowly rise into the air with my now Flight 1

Edited by Exaccus

So Block Head will, as a move action, smash the forcefield. Power attacking +2 DC/-2 Damage as he cannot, essentially, miss. 

Adding his Super STR to the roll as an inanimate object is being attacked, thats a whopping Damage 19 effect, or a DC 34 Toughness roll. 

Smash! Force Field: 1d20+10 25 is a fail by 9, so the Force Field just makes it - gets away with but an injury!

Assuming that cloud thing is involved in this he no longer needs to keep it contained he's going to switch primary array to the Radial blast power and exluding Mannaquin, Blockhead (but not his snare) and himself (of course) from it as well as whatever equipment he can fill the room with heat (infra-red) energy.

1d20+10=12 bah rerolling.

1d20+10=25 Much better! Its autofire too so the DC is 25+1 For ever 2 by which i exceed their defense to a maximum of +5 for 10.

Ok so that takes Dr D to 0 HP

The damage effect will hit everybody you wish it to. Its enough to easily smash to the two "security guards" see IC. It only just hits the woman, however, so no bonus to DC 25 Save and she gets: Toughness: 1d20+10 16 so bruised and dazed. 

Block Head is up and will smash the Snare, again, thats a whopping Damage 19 / DC 34 effect : Tough Save vs Block Head: 1d20+9 17 That is a fail by 15, so the snare is destroyed. 

mannequin and Imprint are dazed, so we start again!

Round 3

16 - Dr D, Unharmed, 0 HP

8 - Block Head, Unharmed

3 - Mannequin, Bruised, Dazed, 2 HP

1- Imprint (Micro Woman), Bruised

Dr D is up!

Edited by Supercape