Block Head

Supercape

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The House will emit another Ultrasonic blast!

This is a Nauseate 8 Sense Dependent Area Attack (Reflex 18 to clamp hands over ears and avoid, then Fort 18 vs Nauseate)

Plus, a DC 10 Distraction Environment to maintain sustained powers. 

Then, Manneq is up!

ok so for his action doctor deoxy is gonna freak out inside his head, grasp hetty in his telekinesis

Switch to boosted flight and fly away! dropping hetty off in the city somewhere and then continuing on to the ocean which he will immediately submerge himself in scream and start scrubbing himself on whatever rocks or whatever might be around.

Right my apologies I lost track of this thread!

And we are near the end!

Round 2

35 - Dr D - Sickened Status (DC 18 to Recover) 2 HP [Far away....]

21 - The House/Imprint - Unharmed

5 - Manneq - 2 HP

4 - Block Head

Dr D just moved and earned himself an HP from his complication. 

The House/Imprint will now try collapsing / throwing some masonry at Mannequin. As this essentially is hurting it, that gives the house an Injury automatically. However, it is also a Damage 10 Area effect on Mannequin (Roll Reflex DC 20 and then Toughness DC 25/20 according to reflex)!

Block Head is caught up in the masonry flying but as it is impact damage, which he is immune to, no effect. 

Mannequin is up!

Here is my Reflex! https://orokos.com/roll/620843 17

Here is my Toughness! https://orokos.com/roll/620829 26

Not sure if I can do this by Id like try to move the wall Imprint is stuck in using my Move Object and bring her away from the building. The Move Object is limited to Metal but a lot of buildings have metal beams, screws, and electronics within the walls so not sure if I can or not. Your call on that. If not Id like to to my Haze and cloud the area.

Which means Block Head picks up some rubble as a move action and throws it as a standard action!

Punches Manneq: 1d20+8 27 hitting, but avoiding a critical (just!) DC 27 Toughness save!

Round 3

35 - Dr D - Sickened Status (DC 18 to Recover) 2 HP [Far away....]

5 - Manneq - 2 HP - Fatigued

4 - Block Head - Unharmed

Edited by Supercape

Which leaves the House / Imprint floating in mid air. She is not entirely useless though. 

She will fling a cloud of masonry dust at Mannequin. This is a cloud area Dazzle effect rank 10. 

Reflex DC 20 to half the Area effect

Then Reflex DC 20 (or 15 if area save made) to avoid visual dazzle!

Then Mannequin is up. 

Im not sure if I should roll for that. 

"a cloud of ultra-fine particles of dust flew towards Mannequin, intent on abrasing his flesh and eyes..."

Mannequin doesn't have flesh nor eyes. He also depends on his radar sense and has no visual sense actually. Just from the way the attack is described it doesn't seem to make sense for it to work here. Im happy to still roll but just wanted to run this by you first.

A good point!

From a purely mechanical point of view, I suspect in these cases FOrt immune things would make a reflex save to avoid being blinded for one round, but automatically recover the next round (as they auto make the Fort recovery roll). 

That said, the description of Mannequin fits entirely with your point and I think we can, as you say, just ignore the attack!

Which actually makes Mannequin up!

With ranges thus, Block Head is essentially out of the frame (still in the building, but out of the frame!)

Playing a bit fast and loose with ranges here, but essentially Dr D, Mannequin and Imprint are floating in the skies!

Round 3

35 - Dr D - Sickened Status (DC 17 to Recover) 2 HP

5 - Manneq - 2 HP - Fatigued

Meaning Dr D is up!

hmm i think ill try my capture cells on blockhead!

1d20+10=13

ahh phooey.

Using my move action (and the boosted flight on the secondary array) im going to fly in, wrap around him a few times and then return to my original position tauntingly.

then switch my setting to Impervious toughness.