Gee, Your Hair Fights Crime Terrific

Heritage

Okay, I'm trying to notionally organize this along the lines of, villains commit crime, heroes, you know, get in the way of crime, but I'm needing to ask.. so, Captain Communism, what sorts of villainous acts would you generally see him doing Ryoga?

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, since Ryoga's character is archived and he doesn't seem to be contacting anyone about restoring it, I'm going forward with this thread.

However, after looking over all the characters involved, to say this as nonspecifically as possible.. they are completely and wildly out of balance with each other for some characters being as point optimized as possible for as many powers and 14 to 15 effects from outright starting as they can, and others... not, it makes the theoretically similar point totals fairly deceptive. Any kind of player heroes vs player villains thread resultingly made from it would just not work, a few characters would just run roughshod over all the others.

To be upfront, as a GM, I don't believe in what amounts to punishing people for not tricking out their characters as much as they can, and I don't like the notion of that becoming an encouraged or even necessary part of a game environment just to get by in a thread, or to take part in threads at all. That's not so much a campaign or shared setting as an arms race.

What I'm thus going to do here is run a more classic, if you will, heroes vs npc villains thread (which knocks out of the running heroes who are neither heroes, nor villains, but just 'are', I'm afraid). I can thus have more control over giving chances for characters of all capacities to be legitimately effective, and for them to face opposition scaled to them as individuals and as a group.

I am not saying this to chastise or anything, but so that people can understand the reasoning behind my choices.

The concept will indeed be Gossamer making some tenative effort at experiment with patrolling the city, and all varying wackiness will ensue that others will get caught up in, leading possibly to an ongoing story arc.

Characters I'd like to take part:

Gossamer

The Norseman

Lullaby

Please respond to confirm, and I'll set up the ooc and ic threads.

• 3 weeks later...