NPC: Aristu-Lun

Exaccus

ok so! i figured it might be fun to put a Lanturnian NPC out their so more people get to experience how weird and wonderful the race is, and also to make them more of a presence in the local cluster so i put myself to work on creating a King arthur like figure to moon-moths merlin-esque one and this is the result.

My thoughts are a bit scattered on it really but the idea is she's a descendant of Tae-Lun Moon-moths former master and  they've moved into more of a caste system with the slow collapse of the delzatri empire.

Moon-moths rather long period of inactivity was probably spent looking for his lost homeworld and migrant people and upon discovering her small clan and learning of her relation to his former teacher took her under his wing (not litterally.) and created some armour for her and helped her quest for a relic of the Dawn war between the moth like lanturnians and their syncratic Sister race of psychic butterflies, Namely the ancient lanturnian war blade.

With thevs permission im going to have moon-moth having brought her to the praetorians for training in matters of war and leadership he has no methods in in exchange for promises of mutual support from her and the migrant lanturnians once she's helped them re-establish themselves.

NOTE: I will edit the formatting to be better as time goes on, this is a quick and dirty fling up to see what people think.

Aristu-Lun

Power Level: 10; Power Points Spent: 150/150

STR: +0 (10), DEX: +2 (14), CON: +5 (20), INT: +7 (24), WIS: +2 (14), CHA: +0 (10)

Tough: +5/+10, Fort: +10, Ref: +10, Will: +10

Skills: Diplomacy 8 (+8), Intimidate 4 (+4), Knowledge (arcane Lore) 4 (+11), Language 2 (+2), Notice 4 (+6), Pilot 8 (+10), Sense Motive 4 (+6), Stealth 8 (+10)

Feats: Attack Focus (melee) 4, Defensive Attack, Dodge Focus 4, Eidetic Memory, Fearless, Improved Defense 2, Improved Initiative 2, Improved Sunder, Improved Throw, Improved Trip, Power Attack, Speed of Thought

Powers:
Immunity 8 (aging, enviromental conditions (all), suffocation (all))
Lanturnian Warblade (Device 7) (Easy to lose, Restricted use)
   Lanturnian War Magic (Array 15) (default power: corrosion)
      Booming Blade (Trip 10) (Array; Burst Area (50 ft. radius - Targeted), Knockback, Selective Attack; Range (touch))
      Headhunter Hex (Blast 10) (Array; DC 25; Accurate 2 (+4))
      Mono-Fractal Blade (Corrosion 10) (Default; DC 25)
      Spatial Rend (Teleport 7) (Array; 200 miles as full action; Accurate, Portal; Long-Range)
      Warding Weapon (Deflect 10) (Array; deflects: energy attacks; Automatic, Reflection)
      Witsplitter (Nullify 10) (Array; counters: all powers of (type) - psionic, DC 20; Burst Area (50 ft. radius - General), Effortless; Range (touch))
Lanturnian Wings (Flight 2) (Speed: 25 mph, 220 ft./rnd)
   Wing cloak (Concealment 4) (Alternate; all visual senses; Passive)
Moon Silver Armour (Device 3) (Hard to lose, Restricted use (Lanturnians))
   Impervious Toughness 10
   Protection 5 (+5 Toughness)

Attack Bonus: +6 (Ranged: +6, Melee: +10, Grapple: +10)

Attacks: Booming Blade (Trip 10), +10 (DC 20), Headhunter Hex (Blast 10), +10 (DC 25), Mono-Fractal Blade (Corrosion 10), +10 (DC Fort/Tou ), Unarmed Attack, +10 (DC 15), Witsplitter (Nullify 10) (DC Will 20)

Defense: +10 (Flat-footed: +3), Knockback: -10

Initiative: +15

Drawbacks: Vulnerable, common, moderate, Electricity, Vulnerable, common, moderate, Fire

Languages: Argentesse, Galstandard, Lanturnian

Totals: Abilities 32 + Skills 11 (42 ranks) + Feats 20 + Powers 48 + Combat 24 + Saves 21 - Drawbacks 6 = 150

Edited by Exaccus