Fire arms repped by Device

Over on the ATT forums, I am holding a fight between Domino and a Vindicare Assassin, as I needed to see if the 40K terror can shoot straighter than a blue skined, catsuit clad clone who thinks she can shoot straight at all. (No bias there :D)

That isn't whats bothering me. No, it was when I was making the Assassin did things pop up. Namely, The sniper rifle was a basic sniper rifle, but I know that the Vindicare packs a really strong sniper. (If you play Warhammer 40,000 Table top, he packs an AP2 sniper rifle and can pick out who gets shot, bye bye heavy weapon trooper.)

So, I used a Device to represent the Exitus Rifle. (as his sniper is called) However, i was unsure about what I should do to represent how you can't just hold the trigger for half an hour and never run out of ammo. It ended up being like this:

Exitus Rifle (Device 5: Easy to Lose) (15pp)

Blast: 8 (Feat: Improved range 2, Extra: Penetrating, Flaw: Full round action, Flaw: Distracting, Limited: 5 shots before full round action to reload) (22pp+3pp)

As you can see, I do have Alternate Powers, just not here. They have no relavence to my query.

So, comments and criticism please.

Exitus Rifle (Device 5: Easy to Lose) (15pp)

Blast: 8 (Feat: Improved range 2, Extra: Penetrating, Flaw: Full round action, Flaw: Distracting, Limited: 5 shots before full round action to reload) (22pp)

I think the pricing is a bit off:

Blast costs 2pp per rank

+1pp per rank with Penetrating

-1pp per rank for Full-round action

-1pp per rank for Distracting

= 8 PP + 2 PP (Improved Range 2) - 3 PP (Reloading DB)* = 7pp

* 5 shots before reloading is no limited flaw. (The Mastermind Manual offers a Drawback worth 3 PP: 5 shots before reloading with a move action.)

I don't think the combination of Full-round action and Distracting is a particularly viable choice unless it's meant to represent a dedicated sniper weapon 8 of no great use in the field: Unless firing from cover, he has no move action to get out of harm's way (behind cover or otherwise) and loses his dodge bonus to defense (and any defensive roll boni) at the same time.