Sick Filth (Semi-Open)

Thogphog

So, the main villain of the thread is a demon trafficking in healthy human beings making them in to parts for people who need fresh parts quick and using the chaff to make abominations. That's what I had. Not that the demon - something super high level for Corporis - would be a challenge for either Ouroboros or Sandman. He was just going to turn tail after his crew of demons and monsters had been dealt with, swearing enmity on the duo/group. Something they'd have to deal with later, seeing as they'd made connections.

Now the problem is, how would they nerf either character? Do you have a problem with that? I mean, Superman has a kryptonite, but still keeps fighting. But in RPGs, that's kinda bum. What say you?

Sandman is pretty all or nothing.  If he has access to his dream powers he's a solid PL 12 with a fair number of options available to him.  If he doesn't he's a mild mannered Anesthesiologist.

Like I said Ouroboros is a PL 8 Dhampir if he loses access to his magic.  He has to speak and gesture to use it so it's not hard to take away but also not conducive to a first time team up if he can't talk or do stuff with his hands for some reason.

Looks like corporis powers are not magic descriptor so a fiat anti-magic field could probably let them both function not sure how not magic thier abilities are though just going off hte descriptors on the sheet

She got the Blood Manipulation from being a vampire, but kept it due to Mastermind messing with her biology. So yeah, i guess it wouldn't magic now?

Thing is, with or without it, she's PL8. Without it, she has a sword. Not quite a weapon master, but she hits PL8 caps.