Deeper Underground

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even fatigued, thats not a toughness save they can make, so squelsh goes another mind rat. I will post the insipiration memory in IC. 

ROUND 2

29 - Many Mind Rats [17 Left] 7 Are on the floor, 10 more in the pipes. 

25 - Filth - Unharmed

21 - Lob- Bruised, Fatigued, 2 HP

21 - Arc - Injured, 4 HP

15 - Vermin, Unhamred

Gonna heal that injury as a free action.

As his standard action, Arc is going to put the squeeze on those pipes with his Snare. Wrap up part of Many-Mind in a nice metallic package!

(Been a while so I'm not 100% sure what I need to roll for this. Assuming his standard melee attack?)

The Many Mind is a curious beast and we need some Jazz rules for its oddity. 

What I will do is give it a DC 10 + STR Reflex save (in this case 12 I think, so a DC 22) Reflex. 

ReflexSave: 1d20+5 15

And say that 1 rat per point fail is caught up in the pipes. In this case, you capture 7 rats in the pipe. This would allow you to beat them to death next round and so on!

(PS Could you run me past healing an injury as a free action? Thats seems a bit suspiciously cheese - but I do trust you on that)

So Vermin will sort of act as according to IC. And now, you guys are in the middle of a furious rat war!!!!

ROUND 2

29 - Many Mind Rats [17 Left] 7 snared in pipes

25 - Filth - Unharmed

21 - Lob- Bruised, Fatigued, 2 HP

21 - Arc - Injured, 4 HP

15 - Vermin, Unharmed. 

The Many mind will now try to mind control Filth: A DC 18 Will Save: Will Save vs Mind Control: 1d20+3 8 he is controlled. 

I am not moving us out of combat as its all a bit wobbly! You have a war between the rat army of Vermin and the Many Mind (physically, the Many Mind is completely outmatched). And you have the upcoming threat of Filth (See IC)

• 2 weeks later...