Dimensional incursion. That sounded troublesome. Especially in Freedom City. Solar Sentinel clenched his fists. "Sophie." He said. "I take it that there's some kind of breach from another universe that you're attempting to intercept?" He thought about the kind of damage that a major attack could do. He was one of the fastest humans in the world. Whatever it was, he'd be there to stop it if he could.

"We may end up in a combat situation." He said, looking at the others. "Just to warn you." 

GM Post

With a mere flash, the Seeker left its home for the first time in billions of years, appearing without much ceremony near Earth's moon, or this Earth's moon at least. Appart from the sudden appearance of the Moon on the display there wasn't anything to show what had happened to them.

She wasn't alone, however, as the holo-displays showed several large wedge-like ships were making their way towards the location. They hadn't gone unnoticed as one obvious by the sudden hail, the image of a more mature Lor woman, dressed in a very severe black military uniform, appeared before them as if with them in the room.

"I am Grand Nauarchus Frankan of the Lor Imperial Navy and this system is part of Empire and we will enforce our claim if necessary."

Sitara had been quiet as the conversation with SOPHie had unfolded, she had her suspicions but she needed to be absolutely sure. The Grand Nauarchus complicated things as well, just in case she stayed out of her eyeline and used there internal comms.

"I have a bit of a history with the Grand Nauarchus Frankan, though if I'm right then it shouldn't be a problem." then to SOPHie she asked "Can I have a control console please? I want to check something."

The gynoid must have agreed as smoothly from the floor formed a white pod that contained the panel. After a few seconds to get the feel of the interface, she seen them all in her millennia of travel, she began to gather the data she was after.

• 3 weeks later...

Ditra was stunned to see the familair figure of the Grand Nauarchus appear via hologram; surely this was a violation of somew treaty or other for the Lor fleet to take such direct action against Terra? But then she recalled the announcement of a 'dimensional incursion'; perhaps this was a fleet from another version of thier universe? Or was this indeed another Earth? The number of possibilities was staggering.

"Can they detect us with their scanners," the cyborg asked as she nervously took a step closer to the holographic Frankan. "We don't stand much of a chance if the Lor fleet can spot us. Or the humans might mistake as another enemy and fire upon us, assuming they haved the capability."

Edited by Heritage

"We aren't in danger of being shot at." Solar Sentinel said. He wasn't wrong, but he wasn't quite willing to admit the truth of it. Earth simply didn't have that sort of fire power. They were at risk of a superhero investigating, one or more of the Freedom League or Liberty League poking at the craft, but not of artillery. He was, however, alarmed at the presence of the Lor.

"With that said." he blinked. "This doesn't make any sense. Where are the Earth's defenders? Where's the Freedom League, or the Liberty League? This is a major breach of protocol right here. Something is very wrong."

The Traveller

Sitara had been trained long ago to be able to rapidly adjust to different technologies her suits display overlaying translations of the controls to her native tongue. If she understood everything correctly then it explained why everything seemed so out of sorts.

"If I'm reading this correctly the universe has a slightly different quantum signature, in Galstandard we're in a parallel universe!" she paused for a second to let it sink in before adding "Apparently someone has a device on Earth to travel to our Universe, it looks that why the ship brought us here."

GM Post

The Seeker of Perpetual Harmony wasn't sat completely still it was gently moving pass the shadow of the Moon, almost imperceivable against the massive ships of the Imperial Lor. In a few seconds, it was in location to see the planet Earth an Earth that wasn't anything like the view they'd had before.

The planet was riped and rendered with massive chunks taken out from some form of assault, no light twinkled against the darkness and no greenery suggesting a nearly dead planet. But all over the planet, a massive structure of metal had been built across the Earth, someone was converting this Earth for a probably nefarious purpose.

• 4 weeks later...

Ditra's jaw dropped in horror at the state of old Terra; assuming the planet's population was anywhere near what it was in their own universe (roughly 7.6 billion sapient lifeforms, not including all the other intelligent life the humans so often disregarded), this could only be classified as world-killing mass extinction. She had trouble even forming words.

"Who...who would do such a thing? Sucking the life out of a beautiful living world for selfish enterprise?"