Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Okay 

 

Initiative: 

 

1d20+3: 10 [1d20=7]
1d20+3: 6 [1d20=3]
1d20+3: 11 [1d20=8]
1d20+3: 12 [1d20=9]
1d20+3: 23 [1d20=20]
1d20+3: 11 [1d20=8]

 

So it's 

Thug 1: 23 

Thug 2 12

Thug 3 11

Thug 4 11

Thug 5 10

Thug 6 6

SFX: 3 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Okay, let's see if I don't mess this up!

 

Action: Snare(50ft Radius, DC20)

Move: Stepping back and away

Free: None

 

I assume you're going to give me results here and I can narrate the action.

Edited by BlazingCoconut

Share this post


Link to post

All right, combat is over! Have an HP for the remaining thugs getting away, if you like. 

 

Take a little time to interrogate as well - the cops will be here soon! 

Share this post


Link to post

All right - 

 

SFX: 

 

Searching around, Alexa finds a lost cellphone that appears to have slid under one of the display cases in the room. Pressing a few buttons reveals that it belongs to Mustache (based on the home screen picture) give me a DC 20 Disable Device check to hack his security and get into his phone. 

 

Assuming you pass that: 

 

Mustache's name is Tim Rice, he's a Freedom City boy and recently out of the Navy based on the pictures you can find. It looks like his boss has sent him to a lot of libraries, now that you think about it - there are pictures of strange artifacts and strange-looking texts, many of them accompanied by bizzare, disturbing drawings of creatures that look a lot like half-remembered images of Deep Ones like Aquaria. 

 

Singularity: 

 

Looking outside the window at the rear of the museum, Jessie spots a van parked suspiciously up in the back way of the museum. The police must have missed it while they were searching the area; but it does seem peculiar that a fish warehouse delivery van would be parked this distance from the other warehouses. Closer inspection reveals that the front cab of the van is big, large enough that half a dozen men could have fit in there if they'd squeezed into the extended cab. 

 

But they couldn't have traveled very far that way. 

 

If she opens the back of the truck (which is a Strength check she can easily pass) it's full of Deep One artifacts! She can see other pieces of armor and weapons, old-looking books, inscriptions in what she recognizes as Lemurian - someone's been busy! 

 

Sea Devil outside tastes some more pertinent information - but that can wait till its my turn! 

 

@BlazingCoconut or @Electra, you can go ahead and post if you like. 

Share this post


Link to post

All right!  Back in business.  Life is returning to normal!  reading to see what I missed :)

 

Going to first try and see if the source is sentient, and if not, if she can hack it to see what it's doing and where it's transmitting too.

Edited by BlazingCoconut

Share this post


Link to post

It's a simple enough camera that seems to be transmitting to a nearby, more powerful transmitter - so the logical connection is that the signals are being sent from there and broadcast to another location. 

 

A closer inspection will reveal that they're broadcast to something a few miles away - no, a mile away, no, a few thousand feet away... 

Share this post


Link to post

×
×
  • Create New...