Sign in to follow this  
Barnum

I have a new cousin!

Born at 12:03 PM today. She was just over 7 lbs.

And if your counting . . . I now have 23 1st cousins. :shock:

:lol:

I have a sister and two brothers, and we are by far the smallest "family unit" in my clan.

I have a sister and two brothers, and we are by far the smallest "family unit" in my clan.

Congratulations! Babies are brilliant - I'm due to be an uncle (for the first time) in a couple of months.

Also, not to compare sizes, but I have (at last count) just over eighty first cousins - my grandmother on my fathers side alone had fourteen children...

Congratulations! Babies are brilliant - I'm due to be an uncle (for the first time) in a couple of months.

Also, not to compare sizes, but I have (at last count) just over eighty first cousins - my grandmother on my fathers side alone had fourteen children...

ummm..what do you guys eat?..my ENTIRE FAMILY is about half that size, give or take a few people

ummm..what do you guys eat?..my ENTIRE FAMILY is about half that size, give or take a few people

:shock:

:o

Wow, that's a lot. I've rarely meet anyone who has more cousins than I do.

My paternal grandparents had three children who in turn had 13 children (including me and my three siblings). My maternal grandparents had 6 children who had (not including us 4) 14 kids, for a total of 27.

My paternal grandparents had three children who in turn had 13 children (including me and my three siblings). My maternal grandparents had 6 children who had (not including us 4) 14 kids, for a total of 27.

Holy Moly! :!:

I was just thumbing through the old Off-Panel threads and came across this one. Since I posted this, we've added two more cousins to the family. We're up to 25. :D