A Poor Choice with the Euripedes [OOC]

Heridfel

This is the OOC thread for the Vaalus-requested story with Medea attacking a play and Captain Wonder and the Norseman fighting one another and her.

I've moved the location of the thread from the university to the Theatre District. They have better facilities, and the colleges make use of them when possible. The actors themselves are from area drama departments.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right now, Captain Wonder and the Norseman can come across one another. If you guys would like to have the classic hero misunderstanding before getting into the real fight, please have at it. I'll adjudicate there as needed.

If you both head in after Medea, then I'll need initiative rolls from you once you enter the main area where the audience is located.

I am indeed here, and a "tad" occupied is an understatement. Now that the hardest few days of the first few months are over with I can get some posting done on a fairly reasonable time schedule. Posting now, going under the assumption that the two characters will probably get in a fight for a few rounds after they talk or something.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...