Active Threads for November 2017

April

In order to make sure the Refs accurately count all your IC posts and award you the due amount of power points, please post with a list of all the threads in which your player character, NPC or sidekick posted IC this month (including the News forum). This topic will automatically close on the seventh day of the following month at Midnight EST.  Also list any threads which you are GMing. GM posts count as double and can be assigned to whichever of your characters needs a 'push'.

1-14  IC posts = 1PP
15-24 IC posts = 2PP
25-49 IC posts = 3PP
50-99 IC posts = 4PP
100+  IC posts = 5PP

When you make your list, post a link to your first post for the month for each IC thread so we can jump right to it.

When you start a thread, make sure IC is the first tag and topic prefix of the In Character thread, and OOC is in the first tag and topic prefix of the Out Of Character thread.  It's not required, but additional tags including the major players and locations are viewed as a courtesy.

• Please list your threads in alphabetical order.
  • Please clearly note any threads in which you are both player and GM/running an NPC.
  • Please list your threads in a timely manner. Extending the deadline one week into the following month is already a grace period.

If you've done any "extracurriculars" -- artwork, HellQ, 20 Questions, NPC, vignettes, guidebook pages, etc. -- please be sure to list them along with your active threads. For more information on ways to earn power points, see Character Advancement and Awards in the House Rules section of the Guide.

Failure to comply with these guidelines may result in your post counts being postponed or skipped completely. If you missed the deadline, see this thread.

Synth

Tonight there's going to be a jailbreak [12 Posts]

Anniversary Vignette

Bloody Mess

Anniversary Vignette

Lord Steam

Long Way Down

Rev

Do student ever show up early? [9 Posts]

Anniversary Vignette

Reputation Table

20 Q

The Red Rat

Soviet Kitsch

Ronin

Giving up the Ghost

GM

Industrial Strength [12 Posts]

Gun Run [5 Posts]

On my dimly recalled memory, I think posts get applied first then Vignettes / Bonuses but let me know if not.

Presuming that is the case, then first GM posts to give 1 post to Bloody Mess, Starshot and Flintlock. Any left over, push Synth up to 25 posts, and then any left over after that, push Rev up (by my counts, enough to push both to the 25 mark). 

Then apply Vignettes, with Rollover Bloody Mess Posts (as he will reach 250) to Starshot, and I think there will be a few rollover for Synth (going over 250 a bit) to apply to Flintlock. 

Edited by Supercape
  • 2 weeks later...

Dr. Thorne (2 posts)

Et In Arcadia Ego (2)

Emerald Spider

Vignette

Frostbyte (3 posts)

Interceptors: Handclap (1)

Pop Quiz: That Long Tongue Liar (2)

Triakosia (2 post)

Business, Grant (1)

Hot off the Presses (1)

Voin Zhenschina (1 posts)

Look What You Made Me Do (1)

GMing (3 posts (6))

Business, Grant (3)

GM Points to Blodeuwedd, Miss Grue, Ms Britannia, The Scarab and The Traveller. Ref Point to Miss Grue please.

Bonfire

None

Vignette

Barrier

None

Bird of Arms (4)

Gun Run (2)

Bonfire with Vanity (2)

Sha'ir the Spellsmith

None

GM (20)

Tonight there's gonna be a Jailbreak (13)

Freedom of Information (4)

Diaspora: The Trek Outwards (2)

Hot off the Presses (1)

25 GM Points+ Ref Point to Bonfire

Get BoA up to 15
Split the rest between Barrier and Sha'ir

Yeah, ouch. Got a lot of catching up to do these next few months.

Adept: 1

A Heavy Metal Christmas 1

Leviathan: 7

Beloved Monster 4

Freedom of Information 3

GM: 2 X 2 = 4

The Doctor Is OUT 1

Psichology 1

GM posts (not that I had enough to matter) to Leviathan.  Now, do Guides get a bonus PP like Refs now too?  Because I was awarded one last month, and I think I've seen another Guide (I believe it was alderwitch) including it in the list.  I wasn't aware of that perk before, but if I do get one, then give it to Leviathan. 

Ouroboros  4 posts = 1PP + ref Point 2PP total

Savant  1post =1PP + vignette 10 PP = 11 PP total

Phalanx  vignette 10PP total

Ace Danger  2GM post = 1PP total

Kanunu  2GM post = 1PP Total

Sandman  2GM Post = 1PP total

GM Posts  3 posts X 2 = 6 posts 2 each to Ace, Kanunu, and Sandman

Bombshell (1)

Nighthawk (5)

Phantom (2)

Vignettes:

Psyche

Bombshell

Nighthawk

Guide Point to Renegade please!

Could you please buy the boost off of Psyche with 25 of her unused power points? Thanks!