Freedom City Big City Big Problems

Zatvair

So I want to do a series of one shots that will involve the heroes of Freedom City dealing with threats from other dimensions who won't all the time be dangerous. 

The reason they'll be from other dimensions visiting our own will allow me not to step on anyone's toes, and since I'am still learning about all the events this will give me some time and they won't be event level dangers like an incursion from the Terminus they may 

just be wacky tourists who need a good talking to. I have some  really good ideas for a couple of them, I'am hoping some of you might be interested.

Make Way for Prince Ali

This first one is a Prince from another Dimension has come to Freedom city and taken over a whole city block in Down town and the block happens to be one of the busier thoroughfare's in freedom city which is resulting in a lot of traffic, and a lot of people coming to see the spectacle.

Hope fully some Hero can convince the Prince he needs to either go or tone it down. I'am thinking 4-7 Heroes for all of them.

Hmmmm.  Well, this seems like the kind of thing that AEGIS would notice, so a certain jackass psychic could be dispatched to take a look.  Adept wouldn't find this at all amusing (which could in itself be funny, if Grimalkin and other heroes are there enjoying themselves to contrast his mood), however, so if you prefer someone less grim, then perhaps I can volunteer Leviathan.  He (or rather, his civilian identity) actually lives in Midtown, so maybe Tristan gets caught in the crowd without even meaning to.  Magic has made him a little nervous in the past, he's had bad luck with powerful interdimensional beings, and he's unlikely to transform in such a crowded place even if he was already Morphed to disguise himself, so it could be fun to watch him panic for a bit.

Thoughts?