I Have Not Yet Begun To Fright! (OOC)

EviscerusNox

Ok so, with that roll you are able to tell with your vast knowledge of both the undead, cursed pirates and pirate things, and how magic works, that if it were possible to sever Moctezuma's link to the treasure then it is possible that the treasure would no longer be cursed, or if it still was, wouldn't be controlled by Moctezuma.  His shade seems to be inextricably tied to the treasure so this could work both ways.  Get rid of Moctezuma and the treasure is free, get rid of the treasure and Moctezuma is free.  So too would be the souls of all those touched by the treasure, including the ghost of the ship.

As per chat, rolls for the skeleton crew apart from Handsome Jack

Sailor Skill: 

Stay on Deck: 9#1d20+13 30 28 32 15 23 19 14 14 31

So I make this: 

Stays on board: One Eyed Pete, Ginger Rose, Thin Lucy, Sweet Jennie

Goes for a splash:

Spike the Monkey, Gutboy, Billy the Fish, Razor Renzo, Lash

And now a damage 10 effect

Toughness save vs Shake: 9#1d20+5 23 20 23 23 15 22 15 23 17

So

One Eyed Pete: Injured

Ginger Rose: Injured, Dazed

Thin Lucy: Injured

Spike: Injured, Overboard

Gutboy: Disabled, Dazed, Overboard

Billy: Injured, Overboard

Razor: Disabled, Dazed, Overboard

Lash: Injured, Overboard

Sweet Jennie: Injured, Dazed

ok so

toughness save: 2#1d20+17 19 35

since the first one fails by 11 the ship is taking on water (staggered, disabled, stunned), and the second attack hits but does no damage

It's on it's last legs!  Moctezuma is fine though.

Revenge!

Moctezuma's rage requires that the ship perform a strenuous action, which means it's going down,  It's going to attack the black flag with guns!

Moctezuma himself will throw coin tornado at Flintlock, this time it's a targeted area effect though so attack then Toughness save vs DC 27 for Flintlock and any of her crew in a 60 ft radius around her (you're call on how many, if any, that is)

attack roll: 1d20+10 24 so Ghost ship hits and it's a DC 27 toughness save for the black flag

attack roll: 1d20+10 20  a 20 to Hit Flintlock, which hits I believe

So,

Flintlock Toughness Saves Tough Saves: 2#1d20+10 22 17 ok I got it wrong so only the first save needed, that makes her bruised and dazed

The Black Flag itself: Tough vs Cannon: 1d20+15 22 its injured

Now the Skeleton Crew, i would imagine anyone dazed and overboard last round is probably underwater / sinking so immune,  and Sweet Jennie will be by the cannons so probably protected / cover? so everybody else: Ill roll 10 times but omit Razor and Gutboy who are sinking Tough Saves vs Coins: 10#1d20+5 22 23 11 17 6 9 9 25 20 14 so they all fail and are thus "Disabled" meaning everybody but Sweet Jennie is sinking!. Don't worry folks, they are dead already! :)

Sweet Jennie: Injured

So Imagine in response Flintlock will just be dazed, whilst Sweet Jennie will fire the Cannons once more at Montz: Fires Cannon at Montz: 1d20+5 25 Bullseye crit! Now, as she is a minion its not actually a critical, but hey ho: In any case, that is a DC 25 Toughness save on him. 

ok so sense motive is: Sense Motive: 1d20+12 28

Not shook

toughness save: 1d20+7 27  A lucky natural 20, so he's just Injured again!

The cannon misses him unfortunately.

Moctezuma gets to act again and power attacks an autofire coin shot at Flintlock

attack roll Pow Attack vs Flintlock: 1d20+7 24

Hits, succeeds by 4 with adds 2 damage, so 7 damage added total is a DC 32 damage effect

Edited by EviscerusNox

Then let us finish this!

Two move actions to command the Kraken and Sweet Jennie

They shall both attack using +2 attack/-2 DC shift: Attck the ghost of M: 2#1d20+7 22 18

The Cannon looks like it will hit (DC 23 Toughness), not sure about the Kraken. If it misses by 4 or less then I imagine its the Attack Area Rules (p35)? (Attack hits but can evade, reflex save vs DC 23 for half damage, evasion rules in play). Its a DC 28 Toughness save base.