Midnight Run

Supercape

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spending both Actions as Move Actions. Carrying Capacity is 233lbs. for light load, so depending on the Leapfrogger's weight Jann's either moving 25 MPH or 19 MPH.

He'll try to stay high up in the air and follow the pickup in such a way he can always see it, even if he can't really keep up with it.

Thats fine. Ill make a few rolls DC 15 Drive DC 10 Notice to see what happens below:

Doo de doo doo: 2#1d20 12 14

The car crashes a little doing a turn, slowing it down slightly but also giving the pick up truck 1 bruise

The Leapfogger on the back spots Jann above. At this point, I will say 200' Away plus your call in height (I would say 50'?) Its too far for a firecracker to be thrown but Jann is noticed. 

No its just a kick in of the "Poison" extra, meaning 10 rounds (i.e. about now) you have to make another save. the Fatigue itself wont recover without an hours rest or an HP.

(Which is why the Fatigue attack is good; the actual status is less effective than Nauseate/Paralyse/Daze/Stun but those can get shaken off in a round or two...)

Grabbing one of the thief's firecrackers and attempting to throw it. Should just about be within max range for a thrown object at Strength 5.

This means he's only using one action to move this turn, but he's also activated his boosters, which mean he'll be travelling at speed 4 for his move action the next turn.

Range Increment is 50, and saying the distance is 200, that would be a +4:

If you feel the distance is further, feel free to further penalize that roll!

Throw: 1d20+4 22

Attempting to hit the front of the car, possibly the fire to get some additional effects!

So I am guessing Jann is activating the booster Jets on his flight suit - which works fine but will exhaust the jets on this time scale?

(incidentally UP says triggered only on instant duration powers so I am not sure how that works with flight, but I'm not letting that slow down the action! :) )

Is the above ok with you?

Okay, as discussed, I'll stunt up a Flight as a "dive downwards and pull up for additional speed" maneuver (no, I don't know the proper name).

Stunting off of the Flight Array [2PP], for:

Flight 4 (Drawback: Drawback: Power Loss (When wings are restrained, Does not work in water); Flaws: Distracting)

Essentially just a reskin of the AP he already has, exchanging the Flaw to indicate the fact he can't move his wings without losing speed, thus losing his dodge.

That also brings him back down to 1 HP!

Ok time for another driver roll as he tries to brake in front of the prop plane. Breaks Pick Up Truck hard: 1d20+4 12

Thats enough to slam safely. Both the Pick up truck and the Plane take an injury but are otherwise unharmed. 

Now is a good time to restart initiative, I think. 

Initiative: 3#1d20 17 18 11 again lazy of me but adding in the initiatives:

24 Final Leap Frogger 

22 Driver?

11 Pilot (out of view)

By the way, Jann will have kept pace but not gained. He still has a Leapfrogger in his arms (which must be tired!) and is 100' away. Probably no more than 20' high now?

Edited by Supercape