Interceptors: Handclap (OOC)

angrydurf

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Two of the Bouncers will be spooked enough by Riley to trigger the "Afraid of the dying" clause of mind control and back away confused through the crowd.  Three will try and jump Robin because they are weak minded fools.

14, 12, and 17  Not Good Enough.

Well it's mostly drink mixers so a molotov would be the easy answer.  But getting inventive with high proof and certain chemical agents in the little bit of cleaners and such back ther might be able to do something less pyrotechnic.  What do you have in mind?

In the meantime Cathy is up fresh from her dancing haze.

That'll catch the remaining security Near the stage.  I'll get a GM post up soon with a result.  (rather than rolling for all the minions I'm just having them take ten and get caught as their reflex is not sufficient.)

Corriene and Phaedra should roll init and I'll put them in the new round.

Speakers cut out at the start of the round breaking the entrancement of the audience.  

The major rolls a 26 for init

Round Two Initiative:

30 Nighthawk    3HP     Uninjured

26 The Major                  Uninjured

22 Woodsman   3HP     Uninjured

21 Zenith            2HP     Uninjured

16 Security                     10 Minions 10 snared

13 Frostbyte      3HP    Uninjured

3   Ardent           1HP    Uninjured

Nighthawk is up once I get an NPC post and will get an HP for the vague surprise round the Major is getting.

• 2 months later...

Everyone gets an HP for the mind controled bystanders setback (That should allow everyone to shake off the stun if they need/wish).  Woodsman gets an HP for the setback of not having his Bow when it would be super handy to have a good way to take this guy down without going upstairs.  

There are about 40 people needing to be talked/helped off the ledge (literally in this case) and he's going to try to make an escape under cover of bystanders and approaching police.  The ten or fifteen security still on the floor are going to try to detain everyone.  Raina still has he concealment up so might be able to utilize that to follow on her own but that might be dangerous, Corrine and Phae can try to meld into the crowd if they want as they have not been positively ID'd as being with Raina yet.  (though they did turn in their phones connected to the tickets Raina won so eventually would be found out.

Round Two Initiative:

30 Nighthawk    4HP     Uninjured

26 The Major                  Uninjured

22 Woodsman   5HP     Uninjured

21 Zenith            3HP     Uninjured

16 Security                     10 Minions 10 snared

13 Frostbyte      4HP    Uninjured

3   Ardent           2HP    Uninjured