Well I was just going to do this for my own organizational sake.  But, as there was some support discussing make it an extracurricular option as well.  I'm putting it up for discussion.

So, the tentative name of this idea is "Rogues and Rallies" essentially it's something a player can add to their News Section with a list of their "Rogues gallery" and "people who Rally them to action".  Can have a small description of the characters and their relationship to the PC.  Partially inspired by the fact that both the 1e and 3e material tended to include info on a hero's Allies/Enemies.  Personally, I was going to build sheets for all the NPC's would apply on mine and just hyperlink to PC's.  But, I wouldn't expect people to build multiple char sheets if they didn't want to.

I also considered the merit of a Smallville RPG styled relationship map similar to how the pre-set up for the Vanguard was done.  But, that'd just be a personal touch.

15 minutes ago, HG Morrison said:

Well I was just going to do this for my own organizational sake.  But, as there was some support discussing make it an extracurricular option as well.  I'm putting it up for discussion.

So, the tentative name of this idea is "Rogues and Rallies" essentially it's something a player can add to their News Section with a list of their "Rogues gallery" and "people who Rally them to action".  Can have a small description of the characters and their relationship to the PC.  Partially inspired by the fact that both the 1e and 3e material tended to include info on a hero's Allies/Enemies.  Personally, I was going to build sheets for all the NPC's would apply on mine and just hyperlink to PC's.  But, I wouldn't expect people to build multiple char sheets if they didn't want to.

I also considered the merit of a Smallville RPG styled relationship map similar to how the pre-set up for the Vanguard was done.  But, that'd just be a personal touch.

So, is the idea for the first iteration (Rogues and Rallies) basically just a bullet-point-style list of stuff from History, relationships, etc. on character sheet, plus any NPCs that end up being recurring points of contact?

For the relationship map, is that just a more comprehensive iteration of the above, or is it more than a bit different in implementation? 

So, is the idea for the first iteration (Rogues and Rallies) basically just a bullet-point-style list of stuff from History, relationships, etc. on character sheet, plus any NPCs that end up being recurring points of contact?

Basically, yep yep.  A layout example of for sayCaptain Thunder would be:  

Rogues

The Hellqueen:  [Insert description of the character and history as it directly relates to the PC]

Spoiler

Insert Sheet here

Lady Lightning [hyperlink the name to a separate sheet such as an Archetype build]:  [Insert description of the character and history as it directly relates to the PC]

Rallies

Comrade Frost:  [Describe what the PC feels the relationship between chars is as this is a PC and link to the other PC's sheet]

Nancy Dupont: [As this is an NPC, insert descritpion of the and history as it relates to the PC]

But with more you know text and chars on either end of it.

The relationship map is probably less comprehensive but way more time consuming.  Something like:  

City+of+the+Bat+Relationship+Map.jpg

Granted, the potential sheer size of it makes the relationship map part feel less appealing.  Especially with long running characters.