• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gorilla: 

Activates his Master Plan! He rolled pretty well on that check.

He and his allies will start getting their +2 Bonus bonus on all skill checks and attack rolls next round.

He goes ahead and hits the plane! It's an inanimate object with TOU 15 (normally a plane would obviously not be that armored but hey, it's Air Force One!) 

The part of the plane he's hitting is now injured. 

New round! 

Firebreather: 26

Hyperactive: 23, down 1 HP

Electroman: 19

Psychic: 17, Bruised x1 

Chrome: 15

El Huracan: 13 

Miracle Girl: 12 

Argonaut: 8 

Gorilla: 5, bruised x1 

Hyperactive is dazed this round. 

Firebreather blasts the plane where the gorilla is attacking it! It's an inanimate object, so it's now Injured x2. 

Electroman is on fire support - he'll take this opportunity to blast the very effective Argonaut. 

Attack vs. Argonaut: 16  

A miss! I'll have the Psychic go - have an HP, Heritage. 

She'll inflict a Mind Control effect on Miracle Girl. 

13+2=15

ugh, what terrible dice luck they're having. 

Even with Miracle Girl's Vulnerability, that's still just a DC 18 check for you to overcome, Heritage.

Chrome is going to Charge into the fight with the Gorilla. Just trying to punch him now and distract him from the plane. Oh, to have Impervious and Interpose!

His Attack is 9 + 10 + 2 from charging = 21. If that hits, it's a DC25 Toughness save. Either way, Chrome's at -2 Def for this round.

Edited by Raveled

Moving Aníbal to the wing where the Psychic is. EDIT: O-kay, I misread the thread and for some reason thought Mind Knight was standing on the wing, as opposed to on the ground below the airplane. :S Will edit the IC post accordingly.

Attacking with El Huracán's Blow Away (Trip) power. 1d20+10=26 If it hits, the damage bonus for knockback calculation is 10. 

Edited by TheRedGuy

Sorry, I have trouble keeping up with the multi-PC combat threads; working on a post now.

Edit: Unarmed strike vs Firelady: 1d20+10=14

Hmm; not sure if that hits, but if it does, that's a DC 25 Toughness save. Let me know, and I will post as soon as possible!

Edited by Heritage