Suggested by Raveled, can't take any of the credit, but I'm gonna throw my twists in there.

The dead are coming back to life. Not as zombies or undead, but fully to life. Those with Life Sense see that they're alive, yes, but are going through the motions of life. Basically responding to human interactions and doing nothing else when left alone.

This is not just for characters with Life Sense, but maybe for people who has someone recently dead. Whether friend or foe. This'll probably bring up some tough questions!

So, anyone interested?

Right, as I mentioned in chat, there's a cut off. October 2007. Anyone who's died since then is resurrected. No death marks. As they were before they died. If any PCs want any in their past to pop up, please note.

Clarification: Not everyone dead in the past ten years is alive again. There will be a number of them in the background, but not all of them. Just asking the PCs if they want anyone specific :D

Edited by Sandman XI

I'd be interested in getting Vita Nexus involved with this - his father passed around 5 or 6 years ago and technically bestowed his "powers" unto him, so the question of "...but you died." would be an fascinating one to have play out. Plus, Vita has a form of life sense, if that helps.