Media Frenzy (OOC)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Hero Point time: lets go with an absorb, essentially taking the energy of the bolt and then trying to heal himself if it succeeds. Otherwise I suppose it is absorption 6

Feel free to activate the: Can't stop moving complication. He is probably about to absorb a lot of energy.

Ok! First off, that is a suitably heroic action so no net HP gain / loss. 

I suggest we go for an opposed power roll? Opposed Power Roll: 1d20+10 25

The amount you fail, if you fail, is the amount of energy (up to 10) that hits Bloom. You may of course spend an HP to reroll any result. 

Feel free to post result IC. As for the "Can't stop moving" complication, play it out IC and we shall see if it hurts enough for an HP? :)

ok So Bloom has a Toughness of +0 but its hardly a heavy attack (DC 16)

Tough vs Gold Star Blast: 1d20+1 21 even with that stupid +1 my finger slipped on, she is unscathed. 

Post that IC and for reference: 

Round 6

23 Hyperactive Unharmed 1 HP, bruised

22 Sugar Foxx, unharmed

17 Gold Star Bruised

15 Smoking Wheels [5] Unharmed

10 Everyone Else

0 The Parrot Unharmed

Meaning Hyperactive can act again!

Could you give me a bit of detail on that?

In general, there is some caution about "dimensional movement attack" type powers, as it removes NPCs from play etc. This kind of depends on what you had in mind though?

Taking an NPC out of play - into a realm he cant escape from and where he cannot cause collateral damage is a bit of a stretch on first glance. How do you feel about it?

Oh I'm staying there with him! Which feels like a really dumb idea... 

Essentially my aim is to take him into the shadow zone and use the wide open space to run circles around him. Of course the Attometer has ways of getting back and having them arrive directly back in the base might be interesting.