The Sick and the Serpentine (OOC)

Supercape

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoops! Apologies. Yes you have mind controlled the captain. Feel free to command him as you wish!

NB: As it isnt suble or insidious, the Captain will know you are mind controlling him. Is this still your planned action?

Edited by Supercape

I think we can just use your diplomacy roll as a general indicator of "Calm TF down" to the situation!

However, I think it also reasonable at this juncture to award a general HP for maintaining your secret ID and curtailing your powers (and trying to calm down a situation heroically!)

HP - 2

You can always stunt a feat (subtle or insidious) in the future if you wish. 

Edited by Supercape

Can you toss me a Concentration DC 15 roll to maintain the mind reading (given the collision, insects, heat, and terrain)?

Incidentally, the terrain is enough to cause a -50% movement penalty (without sure footed), and is officially a "hot" terrain, meaning fort saves every hour. Unlikely to cause a major problem, but for reference. 

With X Ray vision, you can see a figure inside, female, huddled over a camping stove (and various bits of eldritch witchcraft, herbs, and camping equipment etc). 

Theology check wont get you much, other than the general realisation that its a temple or at least the very primitive version of it - some kind of place of worship (although you know of no monotheistic deity it could be dedicated to). 

ok we can basically waive the Bluff check. The intimidate check is vs: Sense Motive vs Intimidate: 1d20+13 17 so won't work. 

However, Vesper is fragile. Also, sitting down, Ill give her a -2 penalty to her reflex. Reflex Save vs Shockwave: 1d20+0 20 which she actually makes for a DC 19 Toughness save. Save vs Toughness: 1d20+1 12 Its still enough to stun and bruise her (I am assuming its non lethal damage)

In response the viper snake at your feet will sink his fangs into Kimo. We are using a modified Snake (Viper) statistics, and assuming that Kimo is flat footed and its an "Aimed" attack due to the thing being only felt not seen and having snuck up on him. Attacks Kimo: 1d20+7 12 with +2 for aim makes 14, which just hits him. You can choose to narrate that as kicking the thing of your foot just after it sinks its teeth in. 

No real damage effect (a little blood but nothing to cause a bruise or injury). But its a Drain Constitution 4 effect for you to roll!