17 posts in this topic

Tagging. 

Knight, how about Red Moon's asked Sun Walker for help with this, mystic dealings being outside her avenue of expertise, and used her base's teleporter to get them out to CoVic Station, the trans-Plutonian wormhole helping to lense them beyond their solar system.

On 3/25/2017 at 2:11 PM, Ari said:

Knight, how about Red Moon's asked Sun Walker for help with this, mystic dealings being outside her avenue of expertise, and used her base's teleporter to get them out to CoVic Station, the trans-Plutonian wormhole helping to lense them beyond their solar system.

That works for me; I was meaning to bring up that Walker would be coming into this from the Emerald City side of things rather than CoVic Station. 

Alrighty then! That's settled, will post-haste.

Hey Tiff can I get a notice check or sense motive from the Traveller?

Notice check: 1d20 19

ok so Gear notices as well. He's gonna take his self out there and follow. 

I feel a bit lost as to whether one of the other PCs came out to interrogate Sun Walker and Red Moon, or if their scene is still separate. I think that's what's delayed me giving a post thus far....

I confess, I also was confused and was about to ask the same thing. Kolohehonu, would you briefly say what's what so we're all square? 

Yeah I'm sorry. All four PCs are in the street/corridor. The "human" has just effectively grabbed the grue and bolted. But everyone is outside the bar.