I don't know what you're talking about. There's no problem here whatsoever.

Because I need them.

Results 10#1d20: 10 # 10 [1d20=10] 12 [1d20=12] 10 [1d20=10] 3 [1d20=3] 11 [1d20=11] 18 [1d20=18] 4 [1d20=4] 4 [1d20=4] 13 [1d20=13] 1 [1d20=1]

The dino is going to leap at Casey and hit her, but it can't actually do damage. I need a Notice check from Miracle Girl while we're at it.

Edited by Raveled
Escape Artist Check

So Casey sees this because she's got magic zoom eyes. On the wall of the bathtub, where the dinosaur was flicking the water, are tiny tiny tiny pieces of purple crystal -- like individual grains of sand, but apparently the same material the dinosaur is made of. And as far as she can see, there's no water over there at all.

• 2 weeks later...

To summarize the conversation from chat, Teriffica can't take a sample of this thing without restraining it somehow, and she can't really do chemical/structural analysis with it thrashing around. It definitely came from the study where the old man died.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Reread the thread  to refresh my memory, and I didn't see any mention of Terrifica and MG discussing the exact way Campbell died; I guess we could always it happened 'between panels' as it were, but I like to think the super-genius didn't say anything, in part not to contaminate her protege's own developing skills at deduction. I think based on the limited facts presented and Casey's pretty good Intelligence score (16) that it's a reasonable hypothesis for her to come up with on her own.

EDIT: slight edit made; I think her initial hypothesis was too on the nose :)

Edited by Heritage
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...