The Story of Tonight (OOC)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woodsman really wishes he'd kept his smoke bomb arrow. 

Move Action: Uses his Speed and Super-Movement (i.e, a grappling arrow) to retreat to street level

Standard Action: Hides! That's a DC 30 check to spot him, which neither of their antagonists can make 

New round! 

Sniper realizes that Woodsman has scarpered! 

Move Action: She makes her way down to ground-level too. 

Standard Action: She'll try and grab Hyperactive bare-handed - http://orokos.com/roll/496433 and miss! 

Spotter pulls out a staff and tries for Hyperactive too, since he's the one taking the hits. 

http://orokos.com/roll/496434 = a miss, okay. 

Hyperactive will be up as soon as I post IC. 

Ok so Hyperactive will do some good cop and try to work a little Info out. 

Diplomacy check: 1d20+9 23

almost as good at talking them down as punching them down. So he's either unfriendly or indifferent.

hope you don't mind I picked Louisiana because the old licenses were very easy to forge and that only changed within the past few years. It could also be hyperactive playing ditzy if you had a different state in mind.

Edited by Kolohehonu
  • 4 weeks later...

Not quite sure what there is I could really do. We just got there and Hyper is scouting. I don't see any reason why Mannequin would engage before hearing from the speedster. Afterwards He'd prob stealth through the house just to be safe. The only thing I can think of doing is using radar to see if there is any movement inside the house or not but not sure if thats possible. If so let me know and I can roll a perception.

Edited by Vorik

Hyperactive flips his Array to insubstantial. He's not vain enough to think his skinny little body is going to stop an anti-material round. 

I'm going to use quickness to make some notice checks, if I can do that? I'd like to take 20 on listening if I can hear them. So a 28. 

Otherwise Hyperactive will make a notice check. 

Listening for the bad guys: 1d20+8 26

Well that's pretty darn good!