From Beneath You It Devours: Atlantis Attacks (OOC)

Brown Dynamite

• 5 months later...

I'll try to do maths tonight when I have books, but I'm thinking Will could stunt something off of his current Concealment, make it a touch-range affects others with an action flaw, which of course means Thaelia has to hold him until they're over to a hatch. Alternatively, despite slightly different descriptors, he could stunt it off of his blades array. That might give enough points to make it more than just Visual, to help them hide things like the sound of swimming, or the wake in the water...

Right, let's see. Will's got Concealment: All Visual (4 ranks, 8pp) right now. If we added in All Hearing, that's another 2 ranks, so another 4PP needed. On top of that, the Affects Others extra costs +1PP/rank, so that'd be...6 more PP. 

Offhand, my instinct is to stunt off of his Blades array, since that's got 14 or so PP to play with. More than enough PP from there. I'm not sure any other Extras would be needed. I guess I'd use his 1 HP to make sure he's not Fatigued when they get to the other side. 

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...