Tiffany Korta

Character Edits 2017

Heritage   

Miraculized... that's a word right? - Absurdist

Miracle Girl

Casey has 4PP to spend, and they're going into skills, skills, skills! Some of these she researched before going undercover as the criminal 'Hardcase', and some she learned more conventionally (i.e. driving lessons from her brother Josh).

Disable Device 7 (+10), 7 skill points

Drive 2 (+5), 2 skill points

Ride 3 (+5), 1 skill point

Sense Motive 9 (+10), 6 skill points

104 Ranks = 26PP

(Hope this is okay; for such minor edits, I didn't feel like doing the whole sheet.)

ME HEARTIED!  by Abdsurdist

Flintlock

Could you spend 15 PP on minions, and removing the "free from rewards", hence freeing up a slot. 

Crunch Down, Fluff pending discussion.  - Absurdist.

Mirror

Couple of things here.

First off, I believe the math was off on the character as I can only find 153/155PP spent, not 154. The issue seems to be saves which has one point being counted as spent that actually isn't accounted for.

Second, I want to get edit a complication, a fluff change here, but something I want to note, and add two more. The edited one is Hates Seeing Others Hurt, which should now be called Echoes of the Past. See below.

Echoes of the Past: Whenever Alton witnesses lethal, or possibly lethal attacks against living beings, based on his point of view (If it appears lethal from where he is, even if it's not, ETC), he becomes enraged, and has a hard time stopping himself from focusing solely on the source of the attack. He has come to realize that this isn't something from his past, but a memory and emotion from Mary being shared across their bond, making him feel both her rage, and his own from some primal part of his mind. 

Spark of Something More: Something has begun to stir inside of Mirror's very soul, something that feels alien, and yet, is not. Some part of his soul, small and forgotten, is not human in it's own right. Since his return after disappearing, this part of his soul has been growing, driving him forward. He fights it, not knowing what it is, or where it comes from, not even entirely sure it's his to begin with. It pushes him to strain his powers, to test his limits, and fling caution to the wind. Moreover, it pushes him to look into his family's past, and Mary's history/family, pushing him into studies he may never have cared for in the past. It swirls golden in the depths of his soul, pulsing, and growing, but into what, who knows?

Unseen, or not: Anyone with an active power descriptor of Necromantic, Magical, or Divine (Be it innate, from a device, or temporary matters not) can see, and hear Mary. As her bond with Alton has grown stronger, her form has become ever so slightly more tangible, expanding the number of people that can see her greatly.

Finally, I want to spend the 2 pp (Counting the one I believe is counted as spent but not really) 

1 PP to skills

Language 2 (English (Native), Greek, Irish)

Knowledge (Mythology) 2 

And  finally

1 PP Spent to turn my Glass Control (Move Object 10  Feats: Precise, Subtle; Extra: Range [Perception]; Flaw: Limited to Glass ) Effective Strength: 50 Heavy Load: 12 Tons [22PP])

Into an array by adding Alternate Power 1 

Glass Control 10 ( (Move Object 10  Feats: Precise, Subtle; Extra: Range [Perception]; Flaw: Limited to Glass; Feat: Alternate Power 1 ) Effective Strength: 50 Heavy Load: 12 Tons [23PP])

AP: Glass Weaponry (Strike) 10  (Variable Descriptor (Bludgeoning, Slashing, Piercing), DC 25 Accurate 2, Flaw; Source (Glass; Requires enough glass in melee range to be used, as per the GM) {7/22}

olopi   

The Birb is the worb - Absurdist.

Due to peer-pressure from chat: ( ._. )

Bird of Arms:

Adding Move-by Action. So 1 extra PP spent.

Spoiler

Feats: 25PP
Accurate Attack

Acrobatic Bluff

All-Out Attack

Ambidexterity

Beginner’s Luck

Blind-Fight

Dodge Focus 8

Evasion 1

Elusive Target

Fearless