Knock on the Door Job (OOC)

angrydurf

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, going for a surprise round here, remembering that Lou still has a bruise from the last fight.

Lou

Free Action: Activate Alternate Form with Impervious 2 (Total 6; Extra: Reflective 6 [Unarmed Attacks]) [5PP] (pavement)

Standard ActionAttack Ha Ha; Power Attack 5: 1d20+5 8

Hero PointAttack Ha Ha; Power Attack 5, HP Reroll: 1d20+5 10

#$%! sake. Well, that's a 20 after the +10 and a DC 30 Toughness Save.

Ha Ha is dazed so he's gonna gape and curse.

Xavier will provide some distraction/light cover with some good ol kitchen chemistry.  Not a full obscure effect but enough to give Alice reasonable cover next round if she wants and maybe lure a guy to the van.

One Goon takes a swing at Lou, the other will head for the van and draw his gun to get a shot at the occupants before they make something more dangerous.

20 hits which is too bad for him, DC 20 toughness check 10  and he goes down shattering his hand on Lou.

• 1 month later...

Alice is going to sneak up on the goon who didn't manage to break his hand, and see if she can take him out of the fight. She can Auto-29 a stealth check even in combat, so I'm...not going to bother with that part, much less in some light concealment!

Melee Attack Roll vs. Thug (Sneak Attack +2): 1d20+12 24

Huzzah. That'd be a DC21 Toughness save; let me know if it's insufficient, and I'll probably have her surge for another attack. She doesn't like getting screwed over for her hard work.

EDIT: Mis-read what goons were doing what. Alice will direct this at Ha Ha, not a goon.