Dark Dealings (OOC)

R. Bluefish

Missed this OOC somehow; ummm...let's start with her out of costume. Technically it's a school day (i *think* Claremont is already back in school?), but let's say it's one of those half days you often get early in the year.

Regardless, what if Casey decided to join the tour group? She's still new in town, and i can see her doing it.

Okay, that's the crate built! For the sake of sanity, gonna break this into sections; in the next post, we'll fly the crate over to the barge, add the dirt, and then...move the container (gasp!) Let me know if that will involve any rolls.

Edit: for the record, based on my calculations, Casey essentially did the work of five men working three eight-hour days in just over a minute :D

Edited by Heritage
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

All right - let's get this sucker going again! Again, I'm really sorry about leaving this fallow for so long. I'm crap at keeping as schedule, and then The Unfortunate Event happened and put me out of commission for longer than was probably acceptable.

I got no problem with the post - just give me a Gather Information check and we'll be off again.