[OOC] Kick Off!: Dark Horse

olopi

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see her Kung Fu is not as strong as mine!

We shall continue the takedown. Note that Nevermore has both Improved Grapple and Improved Pin. 

Free Action: Maintain the Grapple: 24. I don't like that. HP Reroll: 26. I believe that would actually become a 36 due to the HP. 

Free Action: Free a hand (because Improved Grapple!).

Standard Action: Damage, DC 23 Toughness Save.

The Weaver's gonna try to escape artist out of this!

Actually, she literally cannot escape! Nevermind that, then.

She'll have to let her charms play, then. She'll try to distract. (People with more rules knwledge than me: What happens to a dazed character in a grapple?)

She's gonna use her skill mastery (gasp), to take 10, giving her a 24 in total. So, a Sense Motive or Will (Higher one) test against a DC of 24, please!

Okay, I wasn't quite sure how to do something that would actually daze for an entire turn, but that's two IC distractions, so that might be enough for it to make some amount of narrative sense?

The Weaver escaped, grappled onto a wall, but is still within "run there and melee" range, if with a height advantage.

Either way,

Ouroboros' Turn!

• 3 weeks later...

So the dude gets his first recovery save at the top of my round too.  so DC 20 save again, though the -2 from shaken is still in effect for him trying to shake it off.

With where they are can I trap them behind a create object wall if I move to nevermore?  Or is there two entrances to this room.