Facsimile

1. Where is your hero from? Freedom City

2. How would your hero physically describe him/herself? A powerfully built young man

3. Does your hero have distinguishing speech characteristics or recurring mannerisms? intermittent slang and a slight accent serve to punctuate his volcabulary 

4. What is your hero's motivation? To protect and serve the Innocent and bring down the guilty.

5. What are your hero's greatest strengths and weaknesses? though he is far from academic acclaim alex posseses a certain cunning and situational awareness which he can easily ply to his advantage even against vastly superior foes.

6. What does your hero love? What does your hero hate? Alex is quite fond of horses and other animals and has a intense dislike of Styrofoam

7. How would you describe your character's mental and emotional state? Stable but immature

8. What does your hero fear the most? Failing when he's needed most.

9. What is your character's greatest ambition? To Become a world renown hero and reconcile with his brother.

10. How does your hero feel about the state of the world and his/her place in it? that its not perfect but its his and everyone else's duty to make it better than they found it to pass on to the next generation.

11. Does your hero have any prejudices? How does he/she get along with others? Due to negative experiences in the past Alex distrusts goverment agents and affiliates

12. Where do your heroes loyalties lie? In what order? He feels loyalty towards his ideals, friends and family and to doing the right thing no matter the consequences.

13. Does your hero have a lover or partner? How do they feel about the hero now? None so far.

14. Does your hero have a family? What is the relationship there like? Alex enjoys a close and healthy relationship with his parents and older sister, though his younger brother has become distant in jealousy over his metahuman powers.

15. How would the people closest to your hero describe him or her? A bit of a pushy, space invading, know it all but not malicious

16. Is your hero a role model? No.

17. How spiritual is your hero? Does your hero follow a relgious tradition? He is an atheist.

18. Is your hero part of a team, or would he/she like to be? Why? He would very much enjoy to be part of a team primarily because of the possible experiments both social and biological he could perform in such an enviroment with the resources it would provide.

19. How does your hero feel about the place of metahumans and aliens on Earth? He feels that aliens and metahumans both have a place on earth and in the universe proper.

20. If you could give one piece of advice to your hero, what would it be? Keep calm and carry on.

Introduction

Who are you? Sum yourself up in one sentence.
"I'm Alexander Lloyd and when trouble occurs; i become fascimile; the object mimic."

Do you have any nicknames, street names, titles, or nom de plume?
"Nah not really, Just call me Alex! or facsimile when im fighting the bad guys."

What is your full birth name?
"Alexander Lloyd."

Where do you live?
"Right here in good ol' Freedom "Spandex dress code Asylum" city."

How old are you? What year were you born (if applicable)? 
"'m Seventeen, Born in 1999..AD."

Physical Traits

What is your gender? If not applicable, please explain.
I Identify as male.

How would you describe your heritage?
"Heritage? I don't really know much about it...but my folks are cool i guess."

How tall are you?
"5'11" last i checked anywho."

What is your body type?
"I'm quite jacked if i do say so myself."

Do you have any particular weaknesses, such as allergies or physical disabilities?
"nah man, just rust when im iron and stuff like that you know?"

How do you carry yourself? Are you graceful, or heavy on your feet? Can you be stealthy, do you walk with confidence? 
"Im a bit of a elephant fairy as my sister puts it, heavy on my feet but quite nimble when i needs to be."

Describe your skin, eye, and hair color. 
"Tanned caucasian, brown eyes and black hair."

How do you wear your hair, if applicable? Do you have facial hair?
"I mostly keep it combed and let it do what it wants...no facial hair yet, don't think i'd let it grow out too much though."

Do you consider yourself attractive? Do others?
"'m not sure what others might say or think but im pretty sure im at least like a 7."

Do you have any scars, tattoos, piercings, or birthmarks?
"Not yet! here's hoping....though maybe i could turn to stone and abrase myself back to smoothness if i do get some mementos of mori eh?"

Do you resemble anyone famous?
"I've been told i look kinda like Facsimile By my elder sister; Heh."

Do you have a dominant hand?
"Imma lefty."

What kind of clothing do you wear?
"I like shirts and sturdy trousers really, wouldn't wear anything woollen if my life depended on it...probably gonna go into morphic molecules when i graduate.

Do you wear makeup?
"Nah..not my style."

What is your vocal range? Is your voice distinctive in some way?
"right now my voice is deep, takes on a bit of a filter when im mimicing stuff though."

Do you have any distinctive habits, nervous tics, or mannerisms? Where did they come from, and what causes them? Do other people notice and remark on these habits? Do they annoy you or other people? 
"Not really, or at least none anyones thought to bring up with me."

History

Where do you come from?
"Freedom city, born and raised."

Have you made any major moves, or do you live in your hometown?
"Not moved yet in my life...though im hoping i might move outta my folks place and into a nice little flat somewhere in north freedom in the future."

Do you feel loyal to your country of citizenship? Do you consider yourself patriotic? How do you feel about the government of your country?
"I guess; if my country needed me id be there. but id be there for anyone who needed me, regardless of stuff like that."

How do you feel about the place you come from? 
"It's decent enough, strong foundations in the right places."

Where is your home town? What was/is it like?
"Its nice enough, not perfect but where is?"

Growing up, were most of the people you knew similar to you, or were you somehow a minority? How did that affect you? 
"my powers only woke up a couple of years ago but

Is there something you've always been really good at or really bad at? How has that affected your life? 
"I'm pretty bad at maths, makes pursuing my career choice tough but if its easy its usually not worth while."

Were there any traumatic experiences in your early years (death of a family member, abandonment, orphaned at an early age)?
"I had a girder fall towards me a while back, made my powers wake up."

Briefly describe a defining moment in your childhood and how it influenced your life.
"I guess i'd have to say, learning to ride a bike, to a kid something like that is nigh impossible but then when ya do it you realize that the only limitations are those you set yourself."

What stupid things did you do when you were younger?
"Hahaha...plenty! but mostly harmless pranks and one or two acts of defiance."

Where did you go to school? How much school did you have, and did you enjoy it?
"Im quite fond of claremont, lotsa intresting people and nice faculty...not sure how i feel about my old school."

Do you have any mementos of your childhood? What are they, and why did you keep them? If you have none, why not?
"nah not yet anyway!"

When did you decide to become a hero? Why? Did anyone influence you one way or another in the decision?
"I guess it started as one of those dream come true situations, i had power and i could do things that i couldn't before...but it quickly became a responsability and a lil bit less fun...only a little though."

Is the reason you give people for becoming a hero different than your real reason? If so, why?
"I've never really told anyone why but id probably tell em how it is, "to do right and fear not." or something like that."

Do you have any deep, dark secrets in the past that may come back to haunt you?
"Not really...my brother might feel diffrently but ill deal with it when it comes to it."

Do you represent yourself as being different from who you really are? Why?
"It's important to keep heroing and my private life seperate, so i try to act diffrently as facsimile...more proper and confident ya know? someone people can believe in and trust."

If you do have these secrets, what do you fear would happen if the truth became known? How far would you go to protect those secrets? 
"I guess i'd be worried about my family getting the rough end of the stick from people who i might've ticked off in my extra-curricular activities...like that ghostworks thing."

Do you have any sort of criminal record? If so, is it public knowledge?
"Nah, clean as a whistle!"

Family

What are your biological parents' names? 
"Eric Lloyd and Tabitha Lloyd"

Were you raised by them? If not, please explain and describe who raised you.
"Yeah, i had a pretty normal childhood all in all."

What was their standing in the community? What did/do they do for a living?
"I would say respected and active members of the community, dad was a builder-now a foreman and Mom is a architect."

Where are your parents now?
"Probably at home."

Did your family stay in one area or move around a lot?
"Im not sure if im honest, ill have to ask them one day...eitherway they've settled down now i think."

How did you get along with their parents? How do you get along with them now (if applicable).
"I get along pretty well with my Mom, Me and dad have a bit of friction now and again but thats par for the course right?"

How do your parents view you now, or how would they? 
"I like to think they respect and trust me as much as ive earned."

Do you have any siblings? If so how many and what are their names? Describe your relationship with them.
"My elder sisters a journalist in training so thats lots of fun, my younger brother is a bit sore about the whole powe4rs thing and he's been a bit...weird about it lately."

What was your birth order in the family?
"Im the middle child."

Where are your siblings now (if applicable)? Do they have families of their own? What do they do?
"Richard is likely to be at home or one of the arcades, my sister will be in the living room scouring the internet for potential stories if i were to guess."

Do you stay in touch with them or have you become estranged?
"I see them everyday, though my brother has become rather distant."

Do you love or hate one member of the family in particular?
"I have no favorites you understand but im particularly fond of my mother."

Is any member of the family special to you in any way (perhaps, as a confidant, mentor, or arch-rival)?
"My brother is making a nuissance of himself over this powers thing but nothing major yet...i hope he doesn't do something stupid."

Are there any black (or white) sheep in the family (including you)? If so, please explain.
"nah not really, mom and dad are pretty pleased with Cait but thats about it."

Do you have a notorious or celebrated ancestor? If so, please explain, including how it has affected your life.
"Not that im aware of..though it would be cool to find out i have some old-timey hero great uncle or something."

Do you have a partner and children currently? If so, please describe them.
"Im...a bit young for that i think."

If you do not have a partner or children, do you want them someday? How firm are you in your opinion on this, and what might change your mind?
"wow thats a hard one...hmmm...im going to have to pass on that; ask again when im older.

What type of person would be your ideal mate?
"I guess pretty, inteligent, charismatic and forceful would be what i'd look for in a lady."

Relationships

Do you have any close friends? If so, please describe them, and how you came to be close to them.
"made some good friends amongst my classmates at claremont, been through a bit of bother with some of them."

Do you have a best friend? If so, how did they become your best friend? How close are you to your best friend?
"Haha...i don't play favorites or besties."

If you were to go missing, who would worry about you?
"Probably my Mother, Father, friends, Sister and brother in that order."

Have you lost any loves? If so, how did it happen, and what did you do?
"nah, not really had any yet."

Do you have any bitter enemies? If so, please describe them and their history with you.
"Other than my brother? none so far."

If you have enemies, how do you think they might attempt to work against you in the future?
"Probably they'll try to box me in something i can't mimic so i don't bust out again."

What is the worst thing someone has done to you?
"My Brother Betrayed me to the ghostworks."

Where do your loyalties lie? In what order?
"Family, Friends, Innocents, humanity; in that order."

Who or what do you trust the most? Why?
"I trust in myself and the people around me to be at their core good."

Who or what do you despise? Why?
"I despise the ghostworks...they did some pretty messed up stuff in their rat-hole."

What qualities do you admire most in other people? Are these qualities you possess?
"I'd have to say, confidence, power, charisma and the like, people with big personalities, like me!"

What qualities do you hate most in other people? Do you have any of those qualities?
"Cowardice, Dishonesty, Cruelty and i certainly hope i don't have any of those."

Do you have a secret identity? If so, who knows it? Do you hide it from people who are close to you? Why? 
"Yeah only my brother knows im facsimile and look how that turned out; i imagine the stress of it would get to my family if not any enemies i might've made."

Do you work well on teams and in groups? Are you a leader or a follower?
"I try to weigh in when and where im needed if i can."

Are you on a super team? If so, how do you get along with your comrades? Do you trust them, or do you have secrets from them?
"nah, not yet...though maybe me and some of my classmates can band together once we graduate."

Are you a member of any church, fraternal organization, club, committee, political party, or other group? How much time do you spend on that?
"No way, thats just asking for trouble in this line of work."

Personality & Beliefs

Who are your heroes?
"I'd have to say practically any of the men and women who wake up each day and face whatever comes their way in this crazy city of ours spandex or not."

Did you ever become disillusioned with former heroes or idols? If so, why and what were the circumstances?
"Nah, id say ive a lot to live up to, all things considered."

Do you like being a hero? If so, what is the most rewarding part? If not, what makes you keep doing it?
"I do like being a hero, the giddy thrill of it all was the main draw at first but now i'd say i feel i have to do my part."

Is there anything that would make you give up hero work, or even switch sides?
"Eeesh...I guess something like the moore act would make me hang up my cape but nothing short of being forced would make me take up villainy."

What are your short term goals (what would you like to be doing within a year)?
"Uhh...playing the latest games, reading some cool comics and maybe dating?"

What are your long term goals (what would you like to be doing twenty years from now)?
"I'd love to be working In construction and out actively doing the hero thing."

What is your greatest fear? Why? What do you do when something triggers this fear?
"I guess failing people would be my greatest fear...specially with dire consequences at stake; don't want someone to die cause i slip up or anything."

Is there anything you would give you life for? 
"Prolly my family, the world or universe at large or something heroic like that."

How do you feel about money and material wealth? Do you desire it or disdain it? Are you miserly with what you have, or do you like to share? Is it a mark of success, or a means to an end?
"Its not everything, but it sure does help...id like to live in comfort as much as the next guy but id try to steer clear of excess."

How do you generally treat others?
"As I would like to be treated."

Are you a trusting person? Has your trust ever been abused?
"Not really, not anymore anyway."

Are you introverted (shy and withdrawn) or extroverted (outgoing)? Do you have a lot of self-confidence?
"Im Extroverted, love going out and spending time with people...though i do enjoy a bit of me time every now and again."

How do you act around attractive, available members of your preferred sex? 
"Smoothly id like to say but i probably blunder around like a drunk elephant."

What are your most annoying habits?
"My sister hates it when i pace."

Do you feel contempt for any general category of people? Who are they, and why?
"Goverment Shadow agencies..one of them kidnapped me."

What is your favorite food? Do you prefer any particular type of food? Do you take the time to enjoy your food, or do you eat as fast as you can?
"Cant beat a good ol' steak; medium rare of course."

What is your favorite drink (alcoholic or otherwise)?
"Im quite fond of cola but i'd drink flavored water as readily."

What is your favorite treat (dessert)?
"I'd have to say, my mom's eton mess icecream."

Are there any specific foodstuffs that you find disgusting or refuse to eat?
"Mushrooms, I know far Far too much about em."

What is your favorite color? Are there any colors you dislike?
"I'd have to say Orange, though that might be the construction worker in me talkin, heh."

What sort of music do you like? Is there any that you hate?
"I tend to like individual songs rather than genres or artists in particular."

If you have a favorite scent, what is it?
"uuuhhh....fresh bread."

Do you have a favorite animal?
"Im quite fond of horses i guess."

What is your most treasured possession? Why?
"My 3DS is my life."

Do you enjoy "roughing it", or do you prefer your creature comforts?
"I could dig camping, but i couldn't live on a mountain in a log cabin for the rest of my life."

Is there a job or a task you would absolutely refuse to do?
"Waste disposal and parking meter warden."

Do you consider yourself a spiritual person? If so, how do your beliefs affect your life?How important is it to you?
"Im a rather uh...unspiritual person? Materialistic? I prefer to work on this world now, rather than save up nectar points for the next one."

Was your faith influenced or molded by anyone special?
"Nah, just wasn't for me."

If you belong to a religious organization, how often do you attend? Do you have a specific place of worship, or friends within the organization? How much do you agree with the beliefs of your organization? 
"I go to church with mom now and again...its not for me but she finds strength and comfort in it so...eh."

Could you kill? Have you killed?
"uuh thats a really heavy question! hmm...I don't think i could, not under my own will anyway."

What circumstances led to you forming that conviction, or taking that action?
"I guess i believe that people are at their core good...and its not my place to judge em let alone go handing out sentances?"

Are there circumstances under which you believe it is permissible to kill? What are they? 

"I dunno...uuh It'd have to be a case by case thing for me."

How would you react to watching someone kill another person? Would your reaction be different if the killer was a friend or an enemy of yours? 
"If i had to guess i'd be stunned and disgusted depending on the situation and id probably try to subdue the killer if i believed it to be nessicary."

How would you react if something important was stolen from you?
"I'd be Piiiii...Pretty annoyed."

How would you react to public humiliation?
"Id probably lay low for a while till it died down."

How would you react if a good friend or relative were purposely or accidentally killed? Has it happened to you?
"I don't really know...its kinda scary to think about...no comment."

What do you consider to be the worst crime someone could commit and why?
"Rape is a disguisting and heinous crime and if i caught someone commiting it i'd probably beat them into a beef burger."

If your life were to end in 24 hours, what five things would you do in those remaining hours?
"Id try to spend them well, with friends and family, reconcile with any enemies i might've had and try to leave the world a better place than i found it."

Career & Training

Do you have any special training in your hero skills? If so, where and how did you get it?
"I been taking boxing lessons at claremont! fists of steel ain't no good if you can't hit anyone with em."

Who taught you the most about your heroing abilities? What was your relationship with that person?
"if i had to say, myself but Headmaster Summers and the staff at claremont are like immediately after that, though my brother might be a close tie, he's put me in a few situations where i had to grow quickly or suffer the consequences."

Do you have any particularly unusual skills? How did you acquire them?
"Im told my mimicry is a genetic mutation."

Do you do something besides hero work for a living? Have you ever done anything else, or do you plan to?
"I wanna work in construction, as a foreman."

What is your preferred combat style?
"I guess two-fisted would be the best way to describe me running in headfirst all guns blazing."

Have you ever received any awards or honours?
"Nah...but thats not what heroing is all about."

What skill areas would you like most to improve in? Is there anything you can't do that you wish desperately you could?
"I'd like to improve my mimicry...get a little bit better at the brain stuff that comes with heroing and of course, build up my body more."

How do you act around people who are more skilled than you in areas you'd like to improve? Are you jealous, or do you try and learn?
"I try to learn from em but not let them push me around."

Lifestyle & Hobbies

What is a normal day for you? How do you feel when something interrupts this routine?
"wake up, eat breakfast, go school, have lunch, more school, come home, have dinner, sleep; Interruptions are the spice of life!"

Do you have any hobbies, or interests outside hero work? What are they, and where did you pick them up?
"I used to be really into TCGs and comics but..im a little to busy to indulge as much as i used to..maybe when im older ill find the time and the dime to get back into them."

What do you do for fun?
"Sneak out to go patroling."

Do you have a costume? What does it look like?
"Not yet, but im hoping i can get one somewhere...something with a big belt and a buckle...maybe pauldrons or something like that? ill have to ask my more fashion concious class mates what would suit...though the claremont uniform is pretty cool...just not stylized enough."

How do you normally dress when not in costume?
"Shirt, jeans, Boots all the way."

What do you wear to bed most nights?
"My vest and Pajama bottoms."

Do you wear any special jewelry? What is it, and what does it look like?
"Nah, not yet anyway...maybe i should look into some rings i can mimic from though."

Do you have a special place where you keep your valuables?
"Not really, just a shoebox under my bed with some old junk in it."

What's your preferred means of local travel? How about long distance?
"I quite like taking the bus around the city...for longer than that definately flying is the way to go...with a plane or without."

Miscellaneous

Have you ever made a will, or tried to make arrangements for your death? What provisions did you make? 
"Nah, not yet..another thing ill need to sort out before i get into heroing professionally."

If your features were to be destroyed beyond recognition, is there any other way of identifying your body?
"Wow thats dark man...i guess dental records are what they use normaly? eesh.."

What would you like to be remembered for after your death?
"Being a hero i guess."

Do you believe you pose a threat to the public? Why or why not?
"it'd be dumb to say "no." but I'd never willingly endanger them."

What do you perceive as your greatest strength?
"My powers, they're awesome and really adaptable."

What do you perceive as your greatest weakness?
"If i had to guess...probably my over reliance on my powers at the moment...wouldn't hurt to have another trick up my sleeve."

As a player, if you could, what advice would you give your character? Speak as if he/she were sitting right here in front of you. Use proper tone so they might heed your advice..

"everything in due time, enjoy the ride."

Edited by Exaccus