[OOC] Strait Up Theft

olopi

It depends on where you want to take it!

If you feel like doing some more exploration, talking with people, maybe figuring out what's going on with the gunshots, we can say she got away.

If you want to focus on this possible plot-hook (which is the one I had originall thought of) we can say Flintlock can still make chase!

So going to suggest a few of the Crew (Pete, Razor, Lucy, and Giner) stake out the Pub for Cik (which might happen off camera? your call)

Going back to the warehouse meeting cautiously. It might be time to do another ritual - postcognition? find out what happened?

Basically its looking like Postcognition [4 PP]

Thats a whopping 16 hours of research back at the black flag. Halved by taking -5 Penalty, to 8 hours. Taking 10 on that, for a 30 result would garuantee success (DC 14, with -5 penalty)

The Ritual itself would take 40 minutes to perform, DC 14 so again. 

So about 8 1/2 hours; but I have lost track of time a bit, I actually make it Monday?

In any case, what she will probably need is to get a room or view over the warehouse, and cast the ritual from there, and see what transpired before and after and indeed during the mystery assault. 

am I making sense ? :)

Edited by Supercape

I think the date would mean it'd be a wednesday, but yeah, we could say it'd be monday again, to make it go a bit faster. (Not like anybody will ever check the calendar! :D )

If you want to have it be real time, we can just have it skip ahead a few days, or maybe something happens and Cik visits on a wednesday. But, depends on you really, it'd make everything go a lot smoother so I'd be up for it being monday again!

And yeah, the ritual is fine, I can get a quick post up and then it's your turn again! :D

• 2 weeks later...

IM not sure we ever had a name for the pub, but One eyed Pete, Thin Lucy, and Ginger Rose were staking it out too. Not sure the most fun play here! 

Im tempted to have Flintlock go in, and the crew outside, but its one of those situations I am genuinely not sure about....

If you can think of a fun way to burn an HP to get some inspiration, like hanging outside of the kitchens whilst the skeleton crew chase her out, that would work for me...

• 2 weeks later...

Just roleplaying Flintlocks general reluctance to use her sorcery a little. Of course, if there is a "safe" avenue to take, she will take it. 

But if needs be, its Astral Form time! Hopefully a map and some hints will allow her to scout out things using that power. 

Just a heads up as to thinking! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I doubt there is time for a protracted search so a quick one, Search office: 1d20+2 20 gets a lucky roll!

If it comes to the computer I will say this is out of her skill set; she is wise enough to know most modern appliances but short of turning one on and maybe using mouse and click, she wont really know files. I imagine Cik does, so even if it was pertinent, unlikely to be a complication.